Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
fireangel said:
oh, did you have strike of transportation personnel today, too? And how was it?
i think it was yesterday, if you mean the railroads and such. today i guess some city transports went on strike, but i don't know much more about it since i drive to work and back anyway.
it was probably pure comedy, though. :Spin:

yeah, like fuck it was... bloody general strike with hours of demos (at least here in the capital), no possibility of driving a private vehicle anywhere near my workplace until 11am, plus pounding rain... no public transport because they were on strike too... and i drive a motorbike, go figure the happiness.. had to spend 94 euros on a new pair of shoes to avoid getting a cold from wet feet only to exercise my right to go to work instead of participating in the strike...

I just came home, having dinner now, i was definitely hungry, can't remember the last time i ate (it was today, i'm just being overdramatic) o_O
I should kidnap a guy in my english group, his dad's english, he has a pronounce that makes all us other poor normal students sound like stuttering armadillos.

the reason why i'm posting tons of unrelated stuff is that i'm freaking out, i have a practical exam tomorrow, i shouldn't be here, but it's relaxing to just waste time. it's not like i'll sleep tonight anyway

:ill:

edit: oh yes the strike, luckily there were trains and buses in the moments that i went and came home from uni, though i guess i was lucky cause also at like 3pm, even if the strike ended at 1pm, a lot of trains were cancelled anyway. i hate it.

nf: today i'll either have a scientific epiphany or i'll need to burn the place down. i'm supercharged in a very negative way.

Hiljainen, rahvin, hyena: well, that sounds partly okay, partly not. Hope there are no more strikes to come for at least this year.
We don´t need that to screw up public transportation. A little bad weather and German Train Company gets completely helpless and doomed to stop service :erk:

NF: I gave myself a day off :D Also my photos from the latest gig turned out nicely.

fireangel said:
Hiljainen, rahvin, hyena: well, that sounds partly okay, partly not. Hope there are no more strikes to come for at least this year.
We don´t need that to screw up public transportation. A little bad weather and German Train Company gets completely helpless and doomed to stop service :erk:
the main thing about italian trains is that they are always late, always. my morning train is never late cause it "sleeps" in the station of my city, but every morning i see that trains to milan and parma (most important ones, almost all students and people going to work) are 20minutes late everyday.
today i had an exam in the afternoon, and there wasn't a direct train so i had to switch in milan, i was worried for my exam and i didn't think this through, well, the train to milan was late and so i lost the second train, had to take one later and arrived to pavia late, luckily there weren't problems. pfffff.

NF: ok, i got the highest grade in my exam, i don't want to be so proud of myself though, i admit it was a very easy one :p

@hiljainen: hooray for your exam! you worry too much, i'm sure you're the best student in your class.
as for transports, i think my mom today was in milan too, waiting for a likewise late train.

rahvin said:
@hiljainen: hooray for your exam! you worry too much, i'm sure you're the best student in your class.
as for transports, i think my mom today was in milan too, waiting for a likewise late train.
pffffffffff you're forgetting about my chemistry's pure uncut abomination(s? still waiting for results for test 2) :Smug: thank you anyway ;)

EDIT: in my moment of joy i was forgetting that a new one is waiting on monday *shivers*.

Congrats Hilj :D :headbang:

I feel good, I cant stop drinking this oj and Im worried that the whole gallon will be gone in 20 more minutes :(. Oh, and I cant stop listening to The Eye by King Diamond, brings back so many memories :D.

Nick

ahh sanguis et cinis, i saw them live once. i had a very very positive experience during the show, involving a member of the band leaning down the stage.
ahh the memories.

NF: good, i finished my final essay and its not due for another 16 hours. only one more class to go.

hyena said:
or i'll need to burn the place down
I want pictures if you so decide.

Hiljie: Congratulations. We're all proud of you :D

*Adds star stickers next to her name*

star.gif

star.gif
star.gif
star.gif

NF: better after a friend sent me this as a joke : http://www.hindimatrimony.com/
apparently "God Fearing" is a quality any future husband should have :rolleyes:
you can also search by caste

"wanna be a supportive wife and loving mother. As I am the eldest daughter of my parents, I had to look after my younger sisters after my parents death. That’s why I could not make it in time... Being a woman I understand my responsibilities that I have to build a pool between young generation and old generation and encourage them at the cost of sacrifice. I like to stay at home in holidays and make good food instead of going out...."

oh god. i'm SO glad i'm mexican. never again shall i think my country old-fashioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.