Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NF: Better. Going to work on someone's computer in a bit = make $$$.

NF: bad-ish, without the -ish. actually i should get dressed to go out.
anyway, the concert last night was great, i'd love to repeat the experience soon :D and when i forget the lighter at home i become the most sociable person ever :p

@idari: people never stop lying to you if you care the slightest bit about them, normally. that is, if they're not immediate family, and if they're not a very rare type of friend. live with it.

nf: kinda ok. i finally did something tonight, eventhough it was just shooting pool with a friend. my game was total shite, but on monday i'll show him. ha. i had a couple of drinks too, and i'm tempted to have more, but i really shouldn't.

hyena said:
@idari: people never stop lying to you if you care the slightest bit about them, normally. that is, if they're not immediate family, and if they're not a very rare type of friend. live with it.
Good point. It seems to me that honesty isn't the most popular option with people we care about. The problem is that relationships of any kind can really have a weak base if everything is founded on what we think is the case rather than what is the case.

@hyena: Thanks for welcoming me back in the NP thread. :)

nf: More determined than usual.

NF: Pretty mellow. I spent the day kicking back relaxing. I read quite alot further in "A Clash Of Kings". I am really enjoyin this George Martin stuff. Anyway, yesterday I got Robin Hobb "Fools Fate" for £3.00 in a sale, reduced from £13.99. The book is thicker than my head and about a foot high. how do you spell Bargain. Shame it's the last in the series, it's useless with out the other two books in "The Tawny Man" trilogy. Same thing happened last week. Book sale, I go in, find a David Gemmel book for 0.20p... when usually it would be £6.99... I buy it, but Ill still have to get the first 2 before I can read this one. Im going to familiarise myself with amazon some day, then I can get the others second hand for 0.20p.

NF: pissed off at my swedish teacher. seems like she's dropping me cause she got a permanent job and "she's getting too tired". time to pick up another language me thinks. :bah:

hyena said:
I know. Except..My family and my best friends (and my boyfriend too, apparently) lie to me. Some things were so much easier when i didn't trust a single human being. I never got hurt. Every time i think "this is a person who'll never lie to me and never let me down", they do so eventually anyway.

nf: :(

idari said:
I know. Except..My family and my best friends (and my boyfriend too, apparently) lie to me. Some things were so much easier when i didn't trust a single human being. I never got hurt. Every time i think "this is a person who'll never lie to me and never let me down", they do so eventually anyway.

nf: :(
my "best friend" (ex friend of course) used to lie a lot too, now the only feeling that i have left of that is that i'm so glad that i'm not like her. when you find good ones they don't lie.

NF: friday night i think i have a dinner with the people that are supposed to work with me on the comic book. i'm also happy that my friend is probably going to co-own the cd store he works in now. i feel fine for something else too, especially because i don't (have to) wonder if it's right or wrong, most things aren't right or wrong now, they're just what i want.

@hilj: nice to see a teeny bit of optimism in your posts. can i have some?

nf: like i sincerely hope that the gym is not doing short hours because of the holiday tomorrow. i need a workout and i have also recorded a whole new compilation to listen to, so i'd better be able to enjoy it.

i stood some people up for dinner because i'm apathetic, lazy, and a coward.

edit: i just phoned the gym and it's doing normal hours. yay. :Spin:

NF: irresponsible and panicky- I have a final finnish exam in 2 hours and woke up 2 hours ago to study, and I haven't! and I haven't done it in the whole semester either and I will faaaaaaaaaaail :cry:
other than that, I was feeling good

heh, thanks... I described a person as being "cloudy" when I should've said "tall" but I guess I'll survive

Status
Not open for further replies.