Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiljainen said:
believe it or not, but it tastes very good
well, no. :D

every possible vegetable cream should be banned from this planet right now. they usually taste of nothing, and when they don't, they're just plain horrible to eat. soups are slightly better and are allowed to exist. :p

@Miolo: pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

NF: I'm tempted to call my friends and cancel for tonight, and just keep getting depressed at home, instead of getting depressed+frightened at the perspective to go to a pub/concert. alcohol's everywhere so that's not a plus only of going out.

It's the second weekend in a row that I spend at my place, without going out.
One of my friends asked if I was avoiding him.. am I really that antisocial? Well I guess none of you could tell.
My sociophobia has taken a turn for worse again though, he might have a point then. Bah, I suck... someone else would second that as well.. :zzz:

@Lina: indeed :ill: i wonder if um wants to tell me that i definitely am going crazy and talking to myself

@NV: pfff, you don't suck. mine is not sociophobia, is the fear of meeting someone exagerated and brought to extreme :bah: and partly also the will to do nothing at all like if i could fall into some sort of coma and just stay there.

Hiljainen said:
:guh: what the hell??? how come in my previous post in the np there's "hiljainen" i did not write that :ill:
:lol:
Hey, if you tell us that you weren't playing with yourself at the moment, despite the fact that your subconscious tried to give you away, I'll believe you :D
:p
Hiljainen said:
NF: No comment

Miolo said:
every possible vegetable cream should be banned from this planet right now. they usually taste of nothing, and when they don't, they're just plain horrible to eat. soups are slightly better and are allowed to exist.
Yes, my pasta-loving friend!
In fact, let us make a secret society dedicated to this cause.
..we'll have punch and pie at our monthly meetings.

NF: Wired ..2 (two) tall cups of coffee
eee.gif

:lol: Mag you dirty bastard :p

btw.. one day, I'll figure out your sig dude.. it's the dream of my sleepless nights.. :err:

nf: shite. this AM i woke up with a headache and i was pretty sure i'd managed to get rid of it but it resurfaced during the awful movie. moreover, i'm quite sociophobic myself, just when i thought i was starting to enjoy nights out again. :(

MagSec4 said:
Hey, if you tell us that you weren't playing with yourself at the moment, despite the fact that your subconscious tried to give you away, I'll believe you :D
:p
pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff that's not true!! you have a naughty mind :lol: that's um playing tricks with my mind o_O :p

NF: ok, the barman made a nice drink on the moment, vermut, vodka and gin, rather strong, the cool thing is that it looks like water o_O

@Mags: dont hide yourself behind the bu now :p

@hyena: *hugs* i didnt' read your post before replying before, and i'm also having some problem spelling your nick right (and the rest of the phrase...)o_O .
anyway, i'm sorry that you're feeling like that :erk: i actually found a rather funny night out in spite of how much i wanted to stay home and curl up under my bed this evening. be the one we know and kick sociophobia in the bubu.

this was cheesy, i blame the weird drink by the weird barman and the wine.

I got back from Michigan today and my back hurts from a VERY drunken night of throwing furniture at each other, running in the foggy woods at 3 in the morning with a bottle of Crown Royal and a BB gun trying to shoot a bear I thought I kept hearing, and falling alot b/c of the fore mentioned Crown Royal. :ill:

Nick

MagSec4 said:
Or you could just ask me about it
wink.gif

..unless it's some sort of personal challenge you've stubbornly placed upon yourself.
Ask you? Bah, that'd be too easy! I have stubbornly placed this challenge upon myself and I shall not rest until I figured it out! :p

@nick: you said you wouldn't shoot when drunk. :p anyway i'm glad you had a fun weekend.

@hilj: well, sometimes i get this feeling you mentioned as well - i don't really want to go out but then my friends convince me and i have fun. but right now i'd love to find a reason to go out - i want to meet new guys, i've been single forever and each night i spend with the usual friends bores me because really i'm not finding what i'm looking for... that's not sociophobia proper, i just get bored and want to do my own thing at home (@mags: before you say anything, no, "my own thing" is not "playing with myself", more like playing the bass or computer games)

I hate the following shows on MTV:
Viva La Bam
The Osbournes
Kenneth B Kenneth B (hasn't even started yet)
Both Simpsons shows
Wild Boys
Chappelle's Show
Dirty Sanchez
Dismissed
Doggy Fizzle Televizzle (no matter how funny it is)
Fabulous Life Of
Jackass
Pimp My Ride
Punk'D
Southpark (what the fuck is this doing on MTV?)
Stripperella (Stan Lee... YOU SUCK!)
The Assistant (most boring show ever)

I might have forgotten some, but you might have noticed the trend.
WTF is going on with MTV, can't they just stick to the M part of their
name or change their motherfucking name to TTV (as in Trendy-bullshit-
teenpleaser-TV).

And to think this channel used to play metal and was even a bit alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.