Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nf: tired, motivated yet lazy. hehe. i lost my parking ticket a few days back. fortunately a janitor was kind enough to give me one. hey hilj, i did that once. embarrassing :$

@Li: embarrassing indeed, today it happened and i gave a good example of "how to come out almost completely from the window while cursing"

@Miolo: i hope that too, i want a lot of people to rot in hell :D

NF: sad and bubu, pfffff.

@li, caelestia: there's this old joke saying "women think that when they reach the point where they have to take their motorway ticket, their left arm is going to extend". :p actually, i fell victim of the cliché too during my first year of driving. now i'm older and wiser.

nf: appalled at the rain. tomorrow am it's going to rain again, most probably, and i'll get soaking wet on my way to work :(

yeah, with my mighty powers of doom, which i regularly store in the trunk of my bright yellow mighty car of doom.

:lol: I'm picturing Claudia crammed in a tiny bright yellow car. You didn't mention the size but that's how I'll imagine it :p

nf: disappointed i couldn't wake this morning to try running around the neighbourhood. too shy to collapse in the gym so i'll do it within familiar territory at a time when hardly anyone will see me. i wish sitting around eating chocolate would produce the same results as 30 mins of cardio 5x/wk + weights. mmm.

@li: it's quite small, in fact:

Ka2_27.02.2002.jpg

vroom. :p

TheFourthHorseman said:
Care to explain?
Well, i just think that you're strangely mean to people for no reason :s (and i'm not the only one who's noticed that). Usually when people act like that, they've got issues with themselves. You're nice sometimes though, but you often seem bitchy. Don't get me wrong though, i still like you :p

NF: Amused..Watching my boyfriend wrapping christmas presents with a funny technique :p

Well, I'm being mean (if you really insist on using that word) to you because there doesn't even seem to be a doubt in your mind that I might actually have a reason for being mean to you. Your posts annoy the hell out of me. You hide behind the collective. You hint that I should go to therapy even though basically the only connection you have to me is my posts on this board. In short, I do not like you very much. But I'm glad that you still like me.

:err: right now i don't remember any posts meaner than necessary, anyway, my memory is not so reliable.
i'm doubtful when people strive to be all good, or complains that this or that member is mean to them, opinions are opinions.

(one of my unreadable "pearls" :p i better go do something useful now)

one of the following concepts, although popular in fanfiction and general entertainment, is a bunch of shit. select the correct one:

- unrequited love
- denial of own feelings
- returned love
- lack of feelings.

pick your favorite. rahvin will probably know the correct answer even if this time he doesn't know bu about the situation.

i'll go read the babbling chronicles, i need a laugh. and i also maybe need a friend, but i always get confused. :(

well.. out of the 4, "returned love" seems to stick out.. :err:

NF: Tired, a little ill with half inflamed tonsils.. but uni is over for 2004 so.. :)

nah, returned love sort of makes sense in the general scheme of things. it's not like it happens often, but it does to someone.

I'd suggest lack of feelings. It's very hard to feel absolutely nothing, although writers love to use the character with no emotions, in reality, unless suffering from some severe form of brain disfunction, people can't really feel no emotions about a situation. Does disinterest count as an emotion?

Dark_Jester said:
I'd suggest lack of feelings. It's very hard to feel absolutely nothing, although writers love to use the character with no emotions, in reality, unless suffering from some severe form of brain disfunction, people can't really feel no emotions about a situation. Does disinterest count as an emotion?
agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.