Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@NL: congrats!

@Nick: that's bad shit, man. hope she's in a good condition and she gets well soon. and that 2005 is better. ;)

edit: NF: fucking great, i just found out i'll miss a Therapy? gig in a few days. Isn't life nice? :)

Wolfman Von Jones said:
Like complete shit, my grandma fell down her stairs this morning and is in the hospital. I dont know how she is yet, but what I do know is 2004 has been one fucked up year.

Nick

Hey man, that's terrible :(. Hope she's doing ok. :erk:

Nf: too much disembodiment.
I'm affraid. There's so much death in the air. Such pain around I dread to bare. I can't help but feel it's coming for us all. An apocalyptic epitome not seen since loki fucked our shit up. Happy new fucking year aye guys?

:rolleyes: no more or no less than any other year...

really sorry to hear that, Nick, hope to catch you on msn some time soon

NF: grateful. the internet gods, in all their might and power, have decided to be mercyful to me! now my computer works perfectly again, for no aparent reason. so maybe it wasnt a virus, just a crappy connection? it's magic. i have been given a second chance, to change my ways and make my internet-existance worthwhile.

oh, also in denial about having to leave

nf: okayish. i wish i could be on holiday for one more week, but other than that i'm fine.

"what if you guys break up? has he planned your future, will he be with you then? YOU'RE DRINKING AGAIN?! Every time i've seen you lately you're drinking. blahblahyaddayadda"

NF: At first i was annoyed at mom but now i feel sorry for her because she's sitting on her bed crying :/

@idari: your mother believes that your boyfriend should plan your future? wow.

by the way, did you know that there's a thread on the new off-topic board with some compromising photographs featuring you?

hyena said:
@idari: your mother believes that your boyfriend should plan your future? wow.

by the way, did you know that there's a thread on the new off-topic board with some compromising photographs featuring you?
Lol, she just doesn't know what we're like and thinks that he'll dump me.

Oh for fuck's sake, Phoenix again is it? *sigh*
What thread?

Yeah. I'm not linking it here for obvious reasons, but it was started by him and has drawn quite a bit of attention.

edit: i'm pm'ing the url to you.

Lol. That's so sad. Even the dead cat-stuff doesn't annoy me anymore, because i just find it hilarious that he's still not getting over this. It's been a year and a half since the last time i ever talked to him. I almost feel sorry for him for being so stuck on it, but he's not worth it.

btw Claudia, if you didn't know, i don't think that guy ever says a word that's true. His life is based on talking shit about people and fighting with everyone. I guess it makes him feel better somehow, who knows, lol.

(ps. also, not that it's anyone's business, but i've only ever slept with 1 person who happens to be my boyfriend..just in case someone thinks i'm a whore because of what Phoenix says *cough*
pps. No one has ever had, and no one will ever have nude pics of me.)

@idari: well, if you've followed the discussion in the "worst thing.." thread you already know what i think about greatphoenix. :) but i advise you to stop sending personal pictures to dickheads (and yeah, i was sure there were no nudes, otherwise they would have been uploaded to the forum).

I no longer send pics to anyone since i rarely even use the net these days, and i don't talk to anyone except my real life friends on msn. I have posted pics on UM a while ago though, but they were normal pics of my face and my new cat. The kiss pics were a joke in the first place, but we were stupid enough to show them to like two people..unfortunately one of them was Phoenix. But anyway, i don't give a fuck, since i've actually got a life outside of the internet these days. Yay for me, too bad for Phoenix. I don't think the pics will affect my future, since i'm not planning a career of a moviestar or anything :p

edit: Thanks for not posting the link here btw. Someone might actually be stupid enough to believe that i've been raped and other bullshit he's saying.

you know, it's not like it's that hard for anyone to find that thread now that it's been mentioned here.

Im back in "my" appartment, came back from my familie's place today. I dont think I'll ever get used to the feeling of just being a guest in my old place.
Christmas was really nice and I really enjoyed seeing my relatives and family and all but the time went by so quickly the memory almost feels like a dream.
So here I am, feeling more confused than ever.. also, Im having heavy thoughts about changing my major. I think it's either gonna be Machine Engineering or Air and Space Craft Engineering.. no more accounting for me! :yuk:

Status
Not open for further replies.