Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, brothers rule. One of mine has just caused his girlfriend to come here crying her eyes out because of something (wild guesses, anyone? :rolleyes: ) he's done. And I thought today couldn't get any worse.

It's similar in my case as well. I live 8 hours away from home, where my brother is, and I can do nothing but try to encourage him on the phone after hearing about him not doing as well as he should.
My brother is a smart kid, but he lets things get to him and bring him down. He can also get pretty lazy at times.
Lately it's been better though, and he actually got accepted to the university he wanted to attend (in New Orleans) He's very happy lately, and I'm happy for him.

KC: Arrgghhh. I hear you, man.

Hilj: I'm sorry to hear.. I hope you make it through alright.

NF: Not too shabby
..I had a pretty damn good day, actually.

my brother is a disgrace, too.

nf: slight headache borne of drinking too much after a day that was too long to start with, but the wine was extremely good so i can't complain really. i saw "the merchant of venice" then i went to dinner at a friend's. by the way, the movie was good (i know, i know, wrong thread): lately i was thinking that all movies had shitey dialogues and bad acting then along comes this one, very faithful to the shakespeare original and with al pacino and jeremy irons on-screen together. but it wasn't mind-blowing as i would have anticipated.

@hyena: pffffffffffffffffffffffffffff :p i'll soon reach the (hopefully not spidered) bed o_O and to think i woke up at 7am to go register a damn grade in pavia, the process takes 2 minutes, the teacher made us wait 2 hours. ok, i'm rambling, i'll go to sleep

there's no spiders in my bed, but i famously have scorpions in my sink every now and then.

i'll go to sleep too, dreaming of things that will never be.

@nf: not too bad. i was afraid of monster hangovers and the like, while i just have a minimal headache which will go away with lunch. a bit worried about the chronic condition of my neck, especially after a friend who shares the same symptoms has told me that he needs to undergo ozone therapy to set his vertebrae back where they belong.

I went sledging today with some friends. :D I think it's a pity there aren't sledges made for people heavier than 35 kg tho. My bodybuilder-wannabe friends crushed one of the sledges in the first run. :p The bad side is that I think I've caught a cold. :yuk: But I think that I'm getting a grip on the statistics. Hurrah.

NF: disappointed. I finally have internet at home again, but its half as slow as it used to be and its still not working in MY computer :( though at least i wont have to go get online at my university...

NF: Nervous and anxious. Wanna go home and sleep.. I haven't had a good night sleep since last Sunday because I wake up every one or two hours in a terrible back pain. :( I should get used to it but obviously not. In the middle of the night you keep thinking about if the pain never stops this time and will I die in this pain.

I hope it will be over in two or three days. ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.