Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NF: well, i'm on slacker night so i'm kinda happy, seeing how i spent the last two nights programming like mad. tomorrow i have an inconclusive day - i need to have a medical for my allergies at 2pm and this will probably waste around three hours of my time; considering that i really don't want to wake up early i'll have roughly three hours of work in the morning and three in the afternoon, which doesn't add up to much. will try to go for a workout at night, but i secretly hope to be presented with more interesting options.

@Loli: Hope you get well soon. :/

NF: meh. it pisses me off that i can't use my car and i'm a bit worried about my health. will figure it out soon though..

Thanks Wazoo and Siren. My back is a bit better now. Meh. *crosses her fingers*

NF: However I kept waking up every hour in waiting for cramps which luckily never came last night. Instead I had awful nightmares in which Nazis chased me and killed several people. :rolleyes: :zzz: Thank god it's weekend and more chances to sleep. :p

NF: :D Pretty good. Russian's going well, party tonight (hurrah!), hitchhiking tomorrow to Germany to see DT :D (Dont know where we're gonna sleep yet, but we'll see :p)
wooohoooo its gonna be fun!

I expect a detailed review on the show :p

NF: :bah: Have an exam coming up on monday and no one has any idea what it will be about, or rather: You get as many opinions as people you asked. Great :Smug:

Crabby. Still bitter what some online cunt said weeks ago. Stupid selfish bitch.

all my weekends are 4 day weekends :D

NF: lazy... I dont want to go to community service today, bah. i want to get on msn and chat. or play a videogame. or do anything BUT go and teach.

@waz: aah, good times... i'd be terrified of having to sleep someplace random now, but i can still remember when it wasn't that way. :p

@hitori: and why do you have to do community service? got indicted for dealing or something? :)

nf: drunk.

hyena said:
@hitori: and why do you have to do community service? got indicted for dealing or something? :)
It's all that weed-smoking she does.

NF: Struggling to separate dream from reality. ;)

Nf: I want to fight. I had a good night. Usually Im at band practice, tonight I chilled with the girlfriend. She went off to hang with other girlfriends and Now Im all alone. Im supposed to ring her now actually. I had some wierd alcohol tonight, it's got me all tense and preppy and ready to kick some arse.

@hyena
most universities in Mexico (my high school too) ask students to do certain amount of community service. My university asks for 480 hours, out of which I still have 360 to go, and I graduate next semester (I kept putting it off :erk: )
I think it's a pretty good idea, though, the country's so fucked up, people who are supposedly educated should try to help out if they can

NF: pleased with myself, the orphanage's psychologist told me one of the girls said my class was the best of all and that the girls can't stop talking about the stories I left. Making a 16 year old like Marie de France's lais is no small feat imo... also happy so many people are going to the party my friends and I are organising :D

@hitori: thanks for the explanation :) and yes, i concur on the fact that it's a good idea, especially for a country that is not quite G10 yet (although it wouldn't hurt here either). and congratulations for entrhalling the kids with your acumen.

nf: i woke up listening to a line from a song saying "i want to die". i don't, really, because i miraculously escaped yet another hangover, but i'm not optimistic about living either. most men i meet don't have my respect, let alone raise my interest, and the few who actually are deserving don't give a shit about me. tricky business.

hyena said:
nf: i woke up listening to a line from a song saying "i want to die". i don't, really, because i miraculously escaped yet another hangover, but i'm not optimistic about living either. most men i meet don't have my respect, let alone raise my interest, and the few who actually are deserving don't give a shit about me. tricky business.

mind if i put this into my quotes of the century? :erk:

@Hitori: way to go :)

@hilj: you're welcome to do so, although i wish i'd said something slightly happier.

today i have a clear idea of what's wrong with just about everything, but i'm doing a good job of countering the evil. or at least i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.