Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NF: Not so good. I think I got the flu - my head's been pounding more or less for two days now, my throat's sore and my body's aching. I've been trying to get some sleep, but my head was hurting too much... At least the headache gave in - for now. I can feel it coming again :ill:

hyena said:
if i'm not positive that something might work in the long run. so people get scared to death and there's no long run. wow, way to achieve a goal. :rolleyes:
Im really sorry to hear you feel stuck :(
Im not in your shoes, so it's easy for me to say but I think the truth is in what I quoted :)
No matter what happens, I think bitterness is worst way to react to disappointments. One of the things Im trying to do is not to let anything bring me down. Days spent in bad moods are wasted days. Life is too short to be angry about things like that. That doesnt mean I dont wish for certain things in my life to be different, but there's no point in being upset about them, it only worsens the way you perceive your life, which is something Im very, very sick of.

I know Im not exactly the guy you ask for knowledge about this kind of thing, but lately, Ive been feeling a lot better so I guess it's working already :)

hyena: Maybe you shouldn't try to overanalyze things and just live life day by day. You'll be surprised how much and how suddenly things can change (for the better, many times) throughout.
I do mean that "maybe". I'm not exactly sure it's good advice or what you need, but I'm just throwing thoughts out at you.

Taliesin said:
but lately, Ive been feeling a lot better so I guess it's working already :)
Good for you, man.

Stabbie: I'm sorry to hear..
Hopefully you'll have your health soon.

@taliesin, mags: thanks for the advice. :)

today loads of indecently stupid things kept on happening at work. i was wondering what was wrong with today, then i came home and ICQ alerted me that it's the birthday of a girl whom i used to know and who has said more than once that i can have all the success i want, but i'll never leave a pleasant memory of myself to anyone. now it all makes sense, it's her birthday, everyone is a little more stupid. :)

Making it 8 times then, huh? :p

NF: Excited :D Only 8 hours left until part 1 of the European Booze Tour 2005 will be tackled :headbang:

@taliesin: i'm green with envy although i expect to be considerably less hungover and/or sick than you will be in the next few days. :)

nf: tired, verging on extremely tired. i stayed up way too late for two days in a row, piled a very early meeting yesterday and a very late workout tonight, so i am ready to fall asleep this minute.

@Hyena: Off to bed then, you :p *pushes* Be healthy..!

NF: Tired also :p But not very
And..relieved (I made some decisions, ..and its a good step, I think.)(Those decisions, I mean, not making actual decisions :p) Tho I am quite busy with my study these days :p But thats not bad, in/on contrary (?) its great! I really like studying..

NF: quite good. an important relationship has been fortified further, and i think now is as strong as tempered steel :D . you know, i feel "safer", in a way...

MagSec4 said:
I'm the opposite: I'm all enthusiastic, and all for doing things that need to be done the following day. But that morning, once that day comes, I don't feel like doing a damned thing.

Ah, I always think I wont manage or that I will be sooooo busy, and then I start the next day, ..and its peanuts! :D
So another 'opposite' eh? ;)

NF: Quite good. The other part of my study ("Generative Syntaxis") is going well. Only have to catch up with Russian now,..but ah, if I go to bed now, it will be peanuts tomorrow, right? :p

Yeah well, my life ..revolves (?) around my study now..
Tho I really should find a job soon :err: :p

It's snowing here like a madman, usually this sort of thing is not a
problem. But I have many errands to do today. I live in a rural area on a hill
and its about a 1.5 miles (2.4km) down to the main road so I'm hoping that
the roads get plowed in the next few hours. If not I'll have to go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.