Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Child of Time said:
fireangel: Poor girl, in the middle of the Swedish nowhere where there are lots of snow, and you're listening to Kent. ;)

NF: Exam day today. The one who invented afternoon exams should be shot slowly.

:lol:

I was in Stockholm at the release date of the new record (thanks to Delirious for telling me about that - which doesnt´mean I went to travel that day, it happened coincidentally). I was considering to see them at their signing session, but the queue went twice around the corner of the warehouse one hour before it should start ;)

And it´s not that dark here even "underground" because the snow lights up the night, too.
:loco:

I´m with you concerning afternoon exams. They should not be shot slowly but having to take them themselves at that time ;) Morning is better.
Good luck though!

the debate about morning/afternoon exams is like the debate over the earthly power of the catholic church. one man's nightmare is another man's dream: i, for one, used to be quite fascinated by the influence exerted on earth by the papacy, and i always perform horribly at anything i do in the morning. i don't know if there is any correlation.

speaking of which, the eternal city is ripe with rumors that the pope may be dead, and that it happened this morning. i'm not sure whether the rumors are believable, but i wouldn't reject them outright.

@Dragonlady: I find DT is perfect music to do stuff to. Every time I write an essay while listening to Sky dancer/of chaos and eternal night I finish in half the time and get a grade above my average.

NF: Not bad, not bad at all. Im in the middle of some holidays and Im really trying to relax. I have a band practice and an open day at the same time tomorrow. Should be fun :p
The band Im in is alreadyb booked for a gig and we dont even have one complete song. Im just gonna drink alot and think "Show man" then I will shread :lol:... or something like that. Its bound to be a disaster but who cares as long as its a memorable first gig for one reason or another.

Hitori said:
nostalgic about past times and friends, sad, determined to make the best of things, resigned, expectant,
*sigh* aye, me too.

but it's spring finally and it is indeed time for making life fresh and crisp again :D

Caelestia said:
I'm bored. rahvin, come down here and let's meet up! Can you believe we're this close and yet we're unlikely to meet? I didn't even get to see Mags or Kov :mad:

i'm afraid i'm already back in italy, at least until the end of next month. :( geography is almost never our friend.

nf: bubu bu. yeah, i know, that's bub... ehm, cryptic. i'm okayish but i don't have a clue as to what matters in life. someone told me last night about a world where we don't care about what we get in return but only about what we give. the argument wasn't even religious or political, it sort of was about love. i felt relatively free from a number of golden bars. then i spoke to someone else tonight and i was made to consider that maybe these theories should have evidence behind them. i wonder if we can never get rid of the need for evidence. i lost my way in the methodological maze.
but i also found out that i was focusing on the previous input a little too much. golden bars didn't feel so bad at the end. i'm utterly confused.

pf.

Status
Not open for further replies.