Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never have any PMS pain, i'm lucky. In fact, i'm physically very healthy, which is kind of surprising. I might have cancer though, since both of my sisters have it :erk:

nf: Weird. I'm waiting for my sis to call me and tell me when we're leaving.

nf:

- hayfever started
- i have a bad eye. something called vitrous detachment won't leave me alone.
- i am deconstructing my value system only to find that the moment i decide it's a bunch of idiocy people come along and say it's correct. oh well, they weren't anywhere near me for the past five years, so i'll just pretend it's not the case.

*sneezes*

bu.

I met this really hot chick again and didnt know what to do :erk:
Last time we met, we kissed and then she was like "Nono, I cant do this right now!" which left me a bit puzzled..
So yea, tonight I wasnt too keen on another "Nono, I cant!" so I didnt do anything despite the offers she threw in.. I couldnt help feeling depressed after she left though..
Why oh why doesnt she know what she wants? I'll drink some more and tomorrow I'll hate myself.. kthxbye

Caelestia said:
@Tutu: Ltns/t. How are you doing? Get on MSN some time :)

NF: Happy and thirsty.
Hi Lili :) I'm ok most of the time. I've been meaning to sms you but i always forget :/ *gets on MSN* In case you're not online, how are you?

NF: Excited about the Apulanta gig tonight :) *stares at clock waiting for it to move faster*

nf: less sneezy than yesterday. had a fight with my parents over the phone (how idiotic). pfff.

NF: a very strange mixture of excited about going camping, nervous about being boring, nostalgic about past times and friends, sad, determined to make the best of things, resigned, expectant, empty and unhopeful. and yes i know its contradictory.

NF: A bit annoyed. Someone from Sweden just called and obviously expected that everyone here in Finland speaks fluent Swedish. For fuck's sake. :bah: I do understand Swedish and can speak it too but I just hate to do so. Why can't they just switch it to English and stop being so damn arrogant?

now being:
in a forest, under a mountain in Sweden :D

it looks very fairytale here, with truckloads of snow. Lots of red houses, too. Now I understand those talks about remote areas :)

nf: slightly confused. the moment i decree something is finally going against my wishes and will not change, small turns are observed and i find myself kinda upside down.

Status
Not open for further replies.