Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear you're doing well, Rusty :)

NF: As if I'm an audio sponge....I can't decide whether I want to keep feeling the music through my powerful amp and speakers, or be totally engulfed by headphones....oh the choices in life! :(

The Grand Wazoo said:
It's a lot smaller, but now I'll be living with 4 boys instead of 4 girls (and I'll get rid of that smoker and the girl who NEVER cleans anything up >_<) Hurrah!
And in turn you'll get 4 guys who won't clean anything. :p

Congrats on the job Rusty. :)

@rusty: hoooooray! :) glad to see you're finally out of the job quagmire. and post pics with the fluorescent jacket.

@val: well, sorry to hear you can't eat sugar (shouldn't hypoglykemia imply you have to eat more? I'm a bit confused), but happy about the fact that you're sorting the problem out. knowing that you're on the way out from some health condition is always good.

@idari: well, go get drunk then. it's one of the few things one does not need to consult anybody about, now is it? :p

nf: abysmally depressed. i went to the airport again to assess whether my luggage was in the tagless room. it wasn't. i went to the cops again to plead for my car papers. they told me again that it's too early to open a file. i hate everyone.

Thanks, chaps and chappess. You might get a pic if you're good, and if you're really lucky I'll show you my safety shoes as well.

big hangover today, I wonder why tho, maybe cause I drunk quite a lot in a short time... anyway, feel like shit and have to DJ now, hope it will be better, have to stay awake all night...
and dunno why I like to listen to Within Temptation now... lol

a little late but congratulations rus! I'm glad that you finally got one of those jobs. Now you can buy lots of stupid stuff like me :)

NF: Excited. I'm pretty sure i completed recording my first album yesterday. I've got to take a look over it and there may be a few corrections, but beyond that it is down. I'm now looking into getting someone to mix it, then i can actually release it. I began this album 3.5 years ago :s If i can get past this last stage then it's the most important thing i've done with my life, i just hope i'm not disheartened by the response when it's finally out.

(i just realised the alternate interpretation of "Now you can buy lots of stupid stuff like me"! :|)

@yayo: wow :) good luck with your search for a distribution deal.

nf: good. the show was brilliant and i discovered a new local band called rancore with great potential.

YaYo said:
a little late but congratulations rus! I'm glad that you finally got one of those jobs. Now you can buy lots of stupid stuff like me :)

NF: Excited. I'm pretty sure i completed recording my first album yesterday. I've got to take a look over it and there may be a few corrections, but beyond that it is down. I'm now looking into getting someone to mix it, then i can actually release it. I began this album 3.5 years ago :s If i can get past this last stage then it's the most important thing i've done with my life, i just hope i'm not disheartened by the response when it's finally out.
Thanks, and congratulations yourself. It's already a great achievement. Good luck with the rest of the process!
YaYo said:
(i just realised the alternate interpretation of "Now you can buy lots of stupid stuff like me"! :|)
...we'll leave that one be, I think. :p

ARGH stupid UM stole my reply!

i just said, congratulations yayo, im sure the effort will have totally paid off :)

NF: upset about my 12 year old brother being brainwashed by fundamentalist catholics. his friends joined Legionarios de Cristo (this horrible opus dei-ish group), they get kids to join by taking them ballpainting and other activities and then filter ideas into them. he just went to a weekend retreat with the group, in which the priest asked them to join his war against evil and darkness, and now he calls me satanic and daughter of darkness... im not even sure whether he's joking or not. and he says he's now going to pray a rosary every day, WHAT THE FUCK.
i dont know where did i go wrong... i wonder if it's a type of rebellion... i hate stupid ignorant catholic mexicans, and now he's on his way to become one of them. and i cant even talk about it because my parents think im interfering with his becoming saintly and that i should respect his beliefs. nyargh....

Hitori said:
ARGH stupid UM stole my reply!

i just said, congratulations yayo, im sure the effort will have totally paid off :)

NF: upset about my 12 year old brother being brainwashed by fundamentalist catholics. his friends joined Legionarios de Cristo (this horrible opus dei-ish group), they get kids to join by taking them ballpainting and other activities and then filter ideas into them. he just went to a weekend retreat with the group, in which the priest asked them to join his war against evil and darkness, and now he calls me satanic and daughter of darkness... im not even sure whether he's joking or not. and he says he's now going to pray a rosary every day, WHAT THE FUCK.
i dont know where did i go wrong... i wonder if it's a type of rebellion... i hate stupid ignorant catholic mexicans, and now he's on his way to become one of them. and i cant even talk about it because my parents think im interfering with his becoming saintly and that i should respect his beliefs. nyargh....

Woah, thats insane!!! Make him watch Dogma a few times, maybe that'll turn him slightly... Or get him to listen to some christian metal like Norma Jean (or however its spelt) so he opens his mind a little.
Or perhaps for more constructive advice try to understand and move parallel to his beliefs instead of opposing them, show a bit of an interest and then he wont see you as the enemy, He'll accept you and your opinion a bit more then when you tell him its all bullshit!!!1! he might believe you or trust your judgement more. Poor little guy. Maybe you should "have a word" with the priest after you've de-brainwashed your bro. kick him in his cunt.

NF: SAD!
This weekend sucked. I woke up saturday morning only to find that my cats tail was horribly fucked up! It was pretty much just flesh and bone, and it wouldn't stop bleeding. I think some sick twisted bastard ran over its tail (but how?!). So me and my sister rushed it to the Vet and he told us that there was nothing he could do for the tail so the only option was to amputate it :cry: . It was going to cost about $800 and we couldn't afford it so we had no choice but to put her to sleep. The nurse saw how sad we were so she lowered the price down to $600 dollars and called someone who agreed to pay $200 of our bill so we would only have to pay $400!!! It's fucking awesome to know that there are such kind people on this planet :) .We were so thankful and decided to go through with the amputation. Now she's back home with no tail :( . She's my little bob-cat now :erk: . I'm just happy that i still have her. I've had my cat since the second it was born 5 years ago on April 15th,2000

Here she is when she still had a tail : (she's the white one)
Cat-2.jpg

Hitori said:
i hate stupid ignorant catholic mexicans, and now he's on his way to become one of them. and i cant even talk about it because my parents think im interfering with his becoming saintly and that i should respect his beliefs. nyargh....

this demands a reply.

1. you're right in not wanting your brother to become a fanatic. fanatics=stupid.

2. you should not stand in the way of your brother becoming a catholic, on the other hand. the choice of religion doesn't imply anything about smarts, if we're talking about proper religion and not some trap like scientology. i can assure you that i'm not the only intelligent catholic (with a ph.d. :D ) who walks this earth. there's plenty of them, just look at writers etc. your brother does not need to become dumb because he goes to church. a majority of people who go to church are idiots, but that's because they're people, not because they go to church.

3. healthy debate is good. discuss your choices with your brother and make him discuss his. and let him know that the gospel forbids christians to judge others, so he should shut the fuck up about you being satanic. :D

@ MorbidEnemy: That's so sad. You're very lucky to still have her though, i'm glad that the vet was so nice when my cat was put to sleep the vet did it for free, because i was completely out of my mind and my other cat had been put down only a month ago.
Btw, your cats are beautiful :)

nf: Laughing at the parrot eating pizza.

@MorbidEnemy - That sucks and rules all together. Good news about the amputation, but Bad news about the amputation. Poor little critter. That black kitty in the foreground of your pic looks just like my catty. Anyway, pamper your little bob-cat with more attention than usual and tell him that King Chaos' thoughts go out to him.

NF: Pretty good and wierd. nothing good and nothing bad is happening so Im just drifting, but I dont really feel like I exist, Im like sitting back and watching myself. Chilling out more is definately on the menu.

heh thanks
i guess ill just watch until he grows up to be a pedophilic priest or psycho killer, and then turn to my parents and said "i told you so!"
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.