Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nf: owww. i hope i'm not catching a flu (i don't think so, but i'm really weak as well so it might just be the case). still no news of my bags. :cry:

Was the stuff covered by any kind of insurance?

NF: I just had an argument with my brother. Im sorry about how it turned out, because in the end he started crying and left
crap.gif
I didnt shout at him, I was just very pissed off, and that's what I told him, but apparently he didnt take it very well. We talked about it afterwards though and hopefully things get better. It really bothers me that he started crying though, he must be feeling quite bad

NF: bored
wacko.gif

I'm tired of being bored! I applied for a job at subway (hehe) last sunday and hope they hire me.

Other than that i think i'm not going to graduate this year :erk: which really sucks b/c i went to Westwood College of Aviation last week and i fell in love with that school <3 . I got a tour of the Campus and saw all the crazy looking engines and rockets plus they gave me a bunch of interesting info which will be completely useless if i dont get my f'ing diploma :mad: .

The whole situation makes me feel stupid b/c i'm only taking 3 classes during the day instead of 6 which is how many classes most high school students take. And out of those 3 classes the only important one is Math Analysis which i'm failing and i cant believe it!!! I went from getting A's and B's on test and quizzes to gettin D's and F's!!! Even my teacher has been bugging me (in a good way) about whats going on with my grades. The other 2 classes are just a Service period and a Leadership class which are easy A's.

and now i feel dissapointed in myself
nonono2.gif

Logging in after a long absence to say a quick congrats to Hyena (saw it at the top of my page :p) - don't have time for much more, as I'm in school, and my net at home ain't working, but hope everyone else is having a good time, and things aren't too bad for anyone. Anywho - tty all real soon, I hope. At the latest, maybe I'll see someone at the NY show... if anyone's going :(

~kov.

NF:A little righteous fury. I went to a lecture tonight about trafficking in human beings and prostitution. I can't understand how prostitution can be (mostly) legal in some countries.
A few things the lecturer mentioned that made me extra angry and deserve some attention (note that I haven't controlled her sources):
The average "debute age" for prostituted women are 14. (Do you think any 14 old girl become a prostitute by free will?)
Prostitution often leads to drug abuse, not vice versa.
Trafficking in human beings and prostitution are often tightly connected to the trade of drugs and illegal arms.

:yell: :yell: :yell:

@kov: thanks and wb!

@carl: yeah, that's extremely sick and disturbing. i sometimes just want to smash the face of those who say "prostitution is an act of free will" - yeah, talk to any social worker in the field and you'll learn how much "free will" is involved. gah.

nf: i keep on not having my luggage back, and today a friend of mine was sexually assaulted. she escaped unscathed because the assault was in blatant public view and she succeeded in drawing the attention of some passerbys on her predicament, but she was badly shaken. i would be too. poor girl. :(

MorbidEnemy said:
NF: in so much pain :yell:
I attempted to eat something a while ago and the pain was just unbearable. I think i was almost about to cry a bit :cry:
damn braces!!! damn them to hell!!!!

:erk:
I had fixed braces once, too, and I understand that feeling. But I can assure you that your teeth/bones will get used to this and it won´t hurt like that forever. At most days you won´t have any pain. And just think of the sexy teeth you´ll be having afterwards ;)
For the beginning, and every appointment where the braces are tighened, store some food at home that is gentle to eat, depending on what you like. No point in trying to bite in an apple at those days :wave: Good luck!

NF: Grand! :D

Yesterday I went to see the doctor again and I said to him: "I think I have hypoglykemy cos of this and this, (suddenly changing from swimming 4-5 times a week to 1-2 a week, or not at all)(etc), what do you say?" Doctor: "If I hear all this, I think you're right." :D Valkyrie - Doctors: 1-0 :D

So now I will get some diet-stuff and nooooo more tiredness for meee :hotjump:
*so happy :')* As I said, Ive been tired since December. (What do you want, Ive been eating chocolate everyday, and koekjes very often, and now I cant eat any sugar anymore at all..! Doh!)

And since I only have this for some months now, I suppose it goes away quick? :p
Weeee, what a relief..

Anddddd
I got myself a new room! :hotjump:
It's a lot smaller, but now I'll be living with 4 boys instead of 4 girls (and I'll get rid of that smoker and the girl who NEVER cleans anything up >_<) Hurrah!

Wee, everything seems to be getting better instead of worse all of the sudden..
:)

Glad to hear you're all happy and grand now, Val. :p

NF: Grand! :D I finally got a job. I've been on a waiting list for one particular job for over 6 months now, and this week I went to the job centre and found the very same job being advertised, but through an employment agency rather than directly from the company. The only difference is that this is "temporary" (minimum of 3 months, but I was told that this temporary contract will effectively be renewed constantly unless I want to leave or turn out to be shit), and pays 15p per hour more. :err: I rang the agency up yesterday, went to apply this morning, and I'll be starting on Monday - unless the chap finds out that I have a criminal record which doesn't exist, or something. Also I get to wear a bright orange fluorescent jacket which will make me look all important.

The money from this will help pay for a TEFL course which I will probably do in April. I eventually told my parents that I was thinking about having a working holiday abroad, teaching English, and they were/are most supportive. I expected them to give me a lecture about how hard it would be and what a big step it is, but mum's words were basically "well if that's what you want to do, you go for it", which is what I would expect from a typical parent (so now I'm wondering exactly when and why I decided that my parents wouldn't support me :erk: ). So now the teaching English abroad is looking more likely - even if I'm still not sure about it, at least I'm more confident about it happening should I choose to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.