Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Hyena, your ambition intimidates me, and the fact that it's working out is truly admirable *applauds*

Nf: vv tired - shot the first 3/4s of my film. Still got to edit it and do the sound design and shoot the most challeneging scene. Anyway, everybody was great today. A couple of people moaned about the cold, but generally I got the impression that people enjoyed working for me :D. The acting was great, and the lighting was done very profesionally. The over all collaboration was successful and the images looked very good. Very very bleak - just how I like it. I miss my girlfriend though... we havn't seen each other for a couple of days, and that's unusual for us.

@li: well, i'm definitely happy for you (and quite amazed at the fact that everyone manages to successfully fall in love after a relationship goes awry - i do honestly try, but the successful part eludes me).

@gav: speaking of which, thanks for the applause and i can say i am in turn intimidated by your relationship and how you manage to keep it working. :)

@hilj: you make a good point. you maybe should do something different with/to the book. sometimes putting it in the oven is a very good choice, for example. :p

good idea :p
what pisses me off is that it's not difficult stuff, but i chose a crappy high school.
and now for physics i'm guessing what ...(differenziali?) are, i have to use them but i never saw those horrible things before in math :ill:

Congratulations, Dr. Hyena. That is quite an accomplishment! :)

NF: Quite good, actually. This semester is a major breeze, and I've received alot of unbelievable compliments from my teachers.

NF: meh. my mom just told me again today that im fat, she already said i should join weight watchers last monday. she wont drop it. i get it already, damn it.
and im so not in the mood to go to that party, but i already promised my friend id go.

NF: nervous. i have a lot to do in the next few hours and the rain is not helping me.
but i'm also excited. :D

Hitori said:
NF: meh. my mom just told me again today that im fat, she already said i should join weight watchers last monday. she wont drop it. i get it already, damn it.
Okay, uhh, looking at the recent pictures that you posted for example, I don't know how anyone could call you fat. I don't think you have anything to "get" when she makes comments like that. Thinking that you're fat when you're not is just another road to anorexia...

yeah well thanks. when i was thinner she always pestered me whether i was anorexic. gain a few pounds, mocked at for being fat. ah well. she's not the brightest of women.

NF: awake

Nf : Bummed. Learned yesterday that there are chances that my cat has to get one of his hind legs cut. Kinda weird to have a walking tripod as a pet.

At least, as I've seen with other cats, he wouldn't even really mind -- or even notice it over time :err: .

Hitori said:
yeah well thanks. when i was thinner she always pestered me whether i was anorexic. gain a few pounds, mocked at for being fat. ah well. she's not the brightest of women.

NF: awake

That just sucks. I get that quite often, ..that people watch what youre eating and all? And when you eat a koekje/chocolate, they call you fatsie or so :)P :/) but when youre not very hungry one day, or just dont really feel like eating at dinner (yeah well, damn koekjes :p) they always comment, like, ahh youre not eating very much are you? Trying to lose weight? Blablabla? >_< aargh, just .. bugger off!

Blue Moon said:
Nf : Bummed. Learned yesterday that there are chances that my cat has to get one of his hind legs cut. Kinda weird to have a walking tripod as a pet.

At least, as I've seen with other cats, he wouldn't even really mind -- or even notice it over time :err: .
:cry: Aww, poor cat..
Wont notice? :err: Yeah right.
"Get used to it" wouldve been better phrased..And even then o_O

NF: Okay, I guess. Yeah. I just get pissed off I am still tired so often.. Hm. Got myself a nice Guinness (pint) glass tho, and a tin of Guinness :D Which is really nice, since Guinness is my fav beer :p
What else..Hm, studying I will do tomorrow.. Tis saturday..I'd like to go out, meet some people, but on the other hand, a lazy evening wouldnt be ..too bad either :p *sits back and relaxes* :cool:

DragonLady1 said:
feeling so nostalgic today... just one of these days where everything drowns in memories of great times... wish to bring them back soon....

Well, one advice: Don't watch movies that are in another great time or place. I'm serious..! I am watching the movie "The Beach" right now (great book too, Alex Garland) and I just get nostalgic for places and times Ive never had/been. :/ Get that quite often, actually
And its quite depressing too, a.a.m.o.f.

(I think thats called 'romanticism'?)

yeah I know what u mean... I get that everytime I watch Lord Of The Rings for example... I think I should take my dvd and watch it right now, I'm in the mood for romanticism :)

and btw: The Beach is a really cool movie, mostly because of the landscapes :) makes me wish I was at such a beach right now with someone.... *dreamsaway*

@blue moon
ouch sorry about your cat... did he have an accident or why? hope he/she's ok...

@wazoo
exactly. and then people wonder why women have weight issues.

as for LOTR, the 3rd one always makes me cry ... specially that scene with eowyn and aragorn. shadow and a thought indeed...

err anyway hope the nostalgic moment faded already and became a dream in the passage of time, dragonlady1 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.