Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
King Chaos said:
NF: Really crappy. first day back and school ad I have the monday morning blues. I know it'll be fine once Im there, I just dislike this routine so much.

@Solefald: sorry to hear about the party gone bad :( . Well at least its over now eh?

hm feeling better
in 3 weeks im gonna quit my job, have 4 months of holidays then my studies start and the real cool parties
I hope this will be better than all working the last 3 years

nf: tired. i may be looking into a study abroad (yeah, like i ever follow up on anything i say...) in london next summer. might be cool i think. also feeling like: drinking myself silly friday, but probably will only get slightly buzzed. why didn't i just start as a BSE instead of putting myself through so much hell and fucking up my chances of ever getting a[ny] [decent] job, ever. <sigh>

~kov.

Ive come back from Switzerland last saturday and already Im back in Bremen.. I feel kinda weird, I was hoping to stay in my hometown until wednesday so I could see some people and get something done Ive been putting off for some time.
Ah well, it's good to be on UM again, so :p

I'll move to a new room May 1th. As big as this one and with almost as high rent, but much closer to the uni. I'll have to share kitchen with seven other students though. :eek: (I have a cooking recess now). It will be closer to my buddies to. That's not only positive, but mostly. :p

Me too. :cry: :cry: :(

For fuck's sake, it's no wonder no one posts fucking nothing on this board. At least be more elaborate if you feel such utter depression, it's a bit hard to say anything other than "There, there, it's not so bad" otherwise.
Who do you miss? Why do you miss them? Why do you feel like telling us about it? What are you going to do about it?

me too
but i'll be all mysterious and not give any details :p
why? distance, physical in some cases, emotional in others
i feel like telling you about it because still have to kill some minutes until lunch, and there aren't that many other threads to choose from that i haven't posted in recently
what am i going to do about it? nothing, in some case. sometimes there's nothing you can do. in the other case, work my ass off, get accepted for a masters, geta scholarship and get the hell out of here.

Well, you cant urge people to talk about such things. I see what you mean but Id say it's more of a symptom than a cause. Maybe this community isnt as close as it used to be.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.