Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back DiM... were you posting under a psuedo name before then or have you just been abscent?

NF: I drank some super hot soup and I burned my tongue. It feels like sand paper in my mouth. I also had my family christmas party last night. It was pretty depressing, but alright. Got drunk at the start and then wollowed in that epitome of British working class pop culture. I enjoyed seeing some family again though, even though I dont have anything in common with most of 'em.

King Chaos said:
NF: I drank some super hot soup and I burned my tongue. It feels like sand paper in my mouth.
this happens to me way too often. i usually can't feel any taste for the next couple of days. on the positive side, you can eat everything you normally dislike as if it were the best thing on earth. :loco:

KC: DiM = LtA.

NF: Like it's really good that it's christmas holidays now, although I haven't been studying much the last week. Beeing a student have made me terribly lazy. After one week with three lessons, each three hours long, it feels like it did on friday afternoons this summer when I was working full time. :cry:

Ethereal Sage said:
I like Miolo's positive spin on bad situations ;)

Yeah, I couldnt agree more. Funnily enough i had a mega bloody steak last night, it was mega expensive. I didnt want to be rude and not eat it so i did, and to tell the truth i would have never managed if my sense of taste was still intact. ;)

Child of Time said:
KC: DiM = LtA.
o_O I really would've never guessed.

NF: Happy... so much, that I feel depressed by the prospect of leaving for Mexico. I don't want to go back :( this morning I just felt so satisfied and like I've seen and experienced so many things that I wanted to, I felt like if I died at that moment, I wouldn't have a right to complain. Of course, I don't want to die :p

nf: drunk. i was out with some coworkers for a christmas dinner. we were maximally idiotic. i stated several truths pretending they were lies. i'm imploding now.

God I hate Imploding... it usually happens the morning after the drinking for me.

NF: Like I've never had a drinking session that had a possitive out come. Dont get me wrong, they've been funny at the time, but Hell, I've regretted nearly everytime I've consumed excessive amounts of alcohol. The times I've been immensly hungover have been the times when I didnt do anything to regret (in a social sense of the word), except poison myself.

NF: Happy because I'll see my family and friends again soon.. as well as a very attractive woman.. hmm hello there :)
Depressed because I cant get done shit with my paper.. also, the holidays will be really short, the nearly 2 weeks are an illusion, with christmas and new year's eve they boil down to 4 days for me.. yayness

My new ID is ready for me to pick it up.. was about time, the photo was 6 years old, I looked just like my youngest brother looks now. Everytime I showed it to get into a disco, the bouncers laughed at me :Smug: Luckily, with my beard I easily pass for 25.. otherwise one of them might have dropped dead with respiratory problems or something :err:

nf: well, as stated before i was quite drunk last night. so went to bed and woke up in the middle of the night, as drunks are wont to do. noise came from the living room and i knew that it was my stereo acting up since i hadn't turned it off (sometimes it gets all weird, produces static and noises etc) but i was too lazy to climb down from my loft and turn it off. all for the better, because i probably would have fallen from the stairs again. then i fell asleep and woke up to my alarm clock in order to get ready to work - cue horrible sound of enormous quantity of static. i turned the stereo off. but now i turned it back on and it doesn't work. :(

King Chaos said:
NF: Like I've never had a drinking session that had a possitive out come. Dont get me wrong, they've been funny at the time, but Hell, I've regretted nearly everytime I've consumed excessive amounts of alcohol. The times I've been immensly hungover have been the times when I didnt do anything to regret (in a social sense of the word), except poison myself.
I'm happy that I don't really drink enough to have a hangover (or at least a bad one) anymore. I go out to drink with friends somewhere between often and seldom, but it's more about having fun and talking excessively about stuff we probably can't recall too well the next morning. The last two times I've talked about guitars (a thing I know just about nothing of) and music in general and it's been fun.
Anyway, I had to control my drinking anyway if I didn't want to end up puking my guts out all the time and ending up broke. Not that I'm not broke now anyway.

NV: The crap are you doing at a disco anyway?

@kc: in time, you'll drink less, better and interspersed with more water. not always. the occasional slip of the glass can happen. it happens.

nf: well, the sixth harry potter book has a release date (june 16th, 2005). it is official and it is very good. my stereo now can play ordinary CDs but the connection with the computer is still majorly fucked up.

i'm still happy about it tho. :p

nf: freezing. it's 4° C which is totally unheard of here at this time of the year. i'll probably turn to ice tonight since i didn't have the time to pick up my washed duvet so i have light coverlets. besides this, i'm glad that tomorrow i won't have any hangover. i'm a bit creeped out by a phone conversation i had with someone who was supposedly my soulmate one year ago - turned out he wasn't and now all i want to tell him when he's deep in some indecision crisis is a mixture of "fuck off" and commiserating what could have been (of him as a person, not of the two of us). but he sees me as a friend so i'll try to be one. after all he didn't do anything bad to me on purpose.

NF: very tired. i've been having weird schedules the past couple of weeks, so today when i got back home i simply collapsed. now on to the second round of sleeping.. :zzz:

My constant state is: tiredness. Getting up early in the morning and then not going to bed early is depleting my energy resources. I almost fall asleep in front of the monitor each evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.