Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NF: bored, looking forward to going out this evening, having some really scary thoughts about someone, hungry, i have to clean my room. and i wanted to show you all some hilarious lyrics from a new italian metal band but i can't find the site, i'll show you as soon as i can since last night i really laughed a lot.

edit: oh, and my dad really liked the present from me/my mother, i like that present a lot too actually :p

@ES: cool! :D *hands you some cds and curls up in a corner* ;)

btw, i did open some of my presents last night, they were really nice and warmed my heart.. but i still miss someone very much. :/

my christmas was awesome, and so were the presents.

@alfred: glad to see you around. i know you're probably just dropping by, but after all i'm gonna see you real soon so i have reason to feel happier than the rest. :D

hyena: You're obviously a dangerous masochist. If it's contagious you'd better be put in quarantine to protect the populace. :loco:

rahvin: Nice to hear. :)

My christmas holiday have been good this far. I got some nice books in christmas present (Stalin - the court of the red tsar by Simon Sebag Montefiore, Stalingrad by Anthony Beevor and Poltava by Peter Englund). I did also go out last night in my old hometown and it was actually funny. :OMG: There is still hope.
I did also meet a girl I was infatuated with and she didn't affect me in any way, which is very good.

@carl: well, for obvious reasons self-destructive traits are not hereditary ;) but i'm not sure whether they're contagious.

@rahv + alfred: your present was bounced back 'mafraid. ouchie.

i'm spending time with my family. kinda pleasant atm. i'll be going back home on the 30th.

i just had a talk that brought me close to crying, it's a trend i've embraced in the last months.
and i'm also feeling anxious for something quite unrelated, actually i'd feel fine about it, if it wasn't for silly thoughts that occurred today.
i also feel a bit sick.

i just did one of those posts i hate, that are useless because in the end i typed a lot but wrote nothing :p
i better go read ratman.

Nf. Glad to know Rahv had a good christmas. Im pretty happy. Pretty Mischievious. Im in my usual mood. No longer trying hard to be myself. Drinking more than usual, but its christmas. Most of these sentences are minor, perhaps thats suggesting the real me is incomplete, uncertain, illogical.

Time for more beer.

(Great Crimbo Present)
V

:p im in a school computer and it kept saying i had the wrong password, until i finally realized i was writing violet baudelaire as my user name

NF: anxious/hysterical/depressed. i do NOT want to go home. plus my computer is not working.

Nf: Quite good. Had a great Christmas with lots of nice presents for one, and I now have three unconditional offers for university:
International Relations and Politics + International Relations and International History at Sheffield.
Politics, History and Archaeology at Durham.
Now I'm only waiting for decisions from York, East Anglia and Warwick. I'm already going to have a very difficult time deciding which course to choose...
Anyway, Happy New Year to you all, I shall now return to my books about Swedish history that I got for Christmas. I've reached the part dealing with Gustav Vasa, so this should be exciting.

@Northern Lights: Congratulations on all the uni offers :) Hope you decide on a great one.

NF: Bloated stomach from too much good food and wine last night :( Already spent the first half of the day rolling around in uncomfortableness :(

@nl: congratulations on the university offers. let us know which university you pick!

nf: not bad. i'm in a lazy mood tonight, don't feel like going out. will curl up with book and read maybe. or start packing some stuff. meh.

northern lights: grattis. don't know if it's because of it being foreign and all that, but it sure sounds fancy. :)

nf: this day was destroyed early by finding out that nasum vocalist mieszko talarczyk is among the missing in thailand after the tragedy. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.