Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I officially declare this the worst day of the week so far, I feel like shit and then I come online and some friends too and then Nick's :(

Well thanks alot. Nah, I dont need anything, unless you have about $15,000 dollars to fix, and pay off my car, go to CHIC in Chicago, and buy some smokes :p. Yeah it is pretty shit, bad day for all :(. Lu, you'll find your way man, even if it takes some time.

Nick(very depressed)

@Nick....dude, sorry to hear about your car. I feel ya though. I have been driving the same car for 10 years :Smug: . Things are breaking, but I can't afford a new vehicle either. *sigh*

This is a pretty bad day for me too. I could just scream here at work, but hell, that's a daily fucking occurence. Now my neck hurts...damn the stress.

The only good thing that happened to me so far this week was getting my digital camera up and running. Now if I could figure out how to post pics here on UM without having to size them down to all hell or hosting them on a website...hey wait a min...I'm a premium fucking member, I get webspace now... :Spin:

ShadowLioness said:
hey wait a min...I'm a premium fucking member, I get webspace now... :Spin:

sorry to spoil your day some more, but the maximum size of an attachment is rather small. :erk:
on the brighter side, if you want to post something bigger i can host a few pictures. :)

rahvin.

rahvin said:
sorry to spoil your day some more, but the maximum size of an attachment is rather small. :erk:
on the brighter side, if you want to post something bigger i can host a few pictures. :)

rahvin.

Yeah what is it...25000 bytes I think? But if I get webspace, won't I be able to put my pics on there?
:erk:

Yeah just put

Nick

@Siren: Hopefully things will turn out for you, and your worries will cease.

@everyone: I hope things turn out for you all...

As for me, I'm tired and worn out after starting my new job. I don't have much energy or time to do things, and I won't have that much time to post anywhere. So see you all later, if I don't feel like talking here for a while.

Much love.

@nick: sorry. and sorry for closing msn in your face too, i had to call home with some urgence. everything was okay thankfully. :)

Im glad everything was ok :), its ok I understand.

@Iris, good luck on your new job, hope it works out for you. :)

@Michele, I want to say that you are a dirty dirty dwarf :D.

Nick

@mouse: thanks a great lot, and good luck and much strength with your new job. *hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.