Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@vc: the only things i ever manage to get done in time are the ones that require my undeclinable attention, such as working on translations that need be delivered the very same day or stuff. i never got the hang of planning work/study in advance, so i assume i can relate to not having any discipline. in my case, it's even more radical. i'd say i've got no force of will whatsoever: everything that is not immediate just takes a detour route planning not to reach a decent evel of attention ever. :erk:

katatonia - evidence

rahvin.

*shake hands*
i even clean up my room in order to have something else to do than actually learning :-\
i'm best at finding loads of different excuses for not to study right now...

VultureCulture said:
*shake hands*
i even clean up my room in order to have something else to do than actually learning :-\
i'm best at finding loads of different excuses for not to study right now...

it's silly, the burdens i'd voluntarily subject myself to only to avoid a long- or middle-term annoyance. :)

rahvin.

so, i've gone and ripped the graphics card out of my desktop pc and the friendly neighbour promised to stuff it somewhere and keep it until my exams are over :) at least i won't be able to play raven shield or morrowind all nicht long :)

but you can still post and stay online.. :err: :p

*me shakes hands with the above two posters..*

yup, i still can use either the gateway or the laptop, but at least they weren't made for playing. but on second thought, i doubt it is much better to lie in bed with the notebook and chatting on icq and UM instead of playing games... damn, i think i'll have to forcefully disable my internet connection if i want to pass the exams :cry:

NF: :zzz: + :cry:
I dumped someone ..five days ago. :( Not too happy about it either. But it was the right thing.. It's just.. It's not a nice..progress (?) to go through.
Ah well
I'll go to bed early. :s
@Zodi: Good luck..

@zodi: i feel for you. and that comes from someone who gets dumped like almost always. i'm here to tell everyone that somehow we'll survive.

@deepinmisery: :lol:

ok, i've been way more often the one who dumped than the one who was dumped, and it's not that easy when you're the former, either, if you really care. of course, since it's about 10 or 10,000 times worse to be the latter, the strife of the mean-minded bastard hardly ever comes up, and for a reason. ;)

rahvin.

Thanatos said:
NF: Depressed, why is it that you can't get used to it? and I'm not allowed to have suicidal thoughts anymore :(

it is my belief that noone is, my friend. they just have to realize that at some point. you don't get used to it, you reconcile with the absence of any easy way out of it all.

rahvin.

When I was depressed, I used to think there was an easy way out, I'm not a teenage anymore, still get depressed easily but I can't dream of thanatos anymore, plus the worries of being an adult and the burden of being my mom's only reason to live makes a pretty shitty and bleak life for me.

Thanatos (I hate to whine so much like this, I usually keep this kind of things to myself)

@thanatos: i understand the main lines of the problem, and up to a point all those who grow to be responsible and caring individuals end up realizing that self-inflicted death is mostly a teenage dream of escaping, at least imo. but there are better things you can dream of when feeling depressed, some of them crafted by your very hands.
and those rare times when there really is nothing, well: i feel for you. just hang on for dear life.

rahvin.

Reactions: Villain
NF: alarmingly close to bored and filled with disgust at the thought of the pile of assignments lying on the kitchen table waiting for me to finish them... but still a little happy after the weekend's Haunted-gig :)

Reactions: DeepInMisery
Where to begin? Well, I quit my job b/c I simply dont have any time to myself anymore, and Im going crazy. The trans on my car basically broke today, well I think its the trans, but if it is it will cost me around $2000+ to fix, so yeah you can say Im feeling like shit.

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.