Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chameleons said:
Singapore. If that not to far from where you are. And where are you anyway?

i'm in a town in the northwest of italy. not exactly round the corner from singapore, but i have never been invited over to singapore yet so thank you, i accept. :D :p

ps: why is that I keep seeing the word dawrf everything someone refer to rahvin?

dwarf is some sort of nickname of mine in real life. hyena (who knows me in rl, she's my best friend since 1992 or something) gave it to me once and it stuck. it's not because i'm exceptionally short, though i ain't tall (171cm), funny circumstances led to it and now all the regulars on this board know it and use it as a means to address me (eg, "hey yo, dwarfie!") or refer to me when i'm not here (eg, "that bloody dwarf moderating this place!"). ;)

rahvin.

NF: This headache kills me.. I was planning to read to coming tests but I can´t cause my sight is blurry and .. and I´m feeling nauseous.. :(

Reactions: Siren
wildfyr said:
getting bummed now. must go pick up car from auto body shop and say bye-bye to $250 (insurance deductible). oh well. could've been worse sans the insurance.

i've been driving a brand new 2003 Buick Regal for the week and have to go square up with the rental car company too. nice car, but a gas hog. :(

I feel your pain. I had to drop $245 on my car on Friday. At least my car doesn't sound like a Harley anymore...I've been driving it like that for over a year
eek.gif

rahvin said:
...i think i'd make a terrible father and never love them enough. :cry:

rahvin. (feeling like the last in line)

Awwww... don't worry. I think if you get me as your wife:err:, then you'll be a good daddy... as well as a playful hubby :p

Chameleons said:
Awwww... don't worry. I think if you get me as your wife:err:,

the bravest board administrators around are known to scatter and declare defeat as soon as the word "wife" enters the conversation and is not a typo for "wine". :p
i shall follow their enlightened example and take my swift leave from the joys of fatherhood and matrimony. fare thee well, young maiden. :p

rahvin.

rahvin said:
the bravest board administrators around are known to scatter and declare defeat as soon as the word "wife" enters the conversation and is not a typo for "wine". :p
rahvin.

Soo soon? Boy, your no fun :p. I was hoping to play around you for a while :lol:

@Hyena:

I guess your right since you know him far more better than anyone in this board :). Are both of you came from the same school or what? Just asking if it's ok with you.

yeah no problem. we went to high school together 1991-1996. surprisingly we didnt get bored and rumor has it that we're still best friends, although i've moved to rome last december so we dont see a lot of each other. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.