Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
getting bummed now. must go pick up car from auto body shop and say bye-bye to $250 (insurance deductible). oh well. could've been worse sans the insurance.

i've been driving a brand new 2003 Buick Regal for the week and have to go square up with the rental car company too. nice car, but a gas hog. :(

heh dreams come when least expected, at least for me. if i try to dream something cool, i either dream nothing or total crap :) good luck, anyway ;)

nf: the happy homeowner. i picked the flat i want to buy and now all i do is think about how it should be set up.

Reactions: rahvin
yes yes yes yes! help is nice! cooooookies! can you repaint a fence? it's not a tall one.

hyena said:
can you repaint a fence? it's not a tall one.

i can make ppl believe that repainting a fence is entertaining, so that they pay me to work on it themselves and...
oh, sorry. just my "mark twain" moment. :p

i can paint, yes, but i'd rather like help with momentous decisions such as the color of the curtains or something. can you live without curtains for a while? :Spin:

rahvin.

Chameleons said:
...and I was hoping that you could come here... :cry:

let's not rule out the possibility: i'm well-known for "coming here", wherever "here" in your case is. ;)
however, i'm green of envy because i don't have an apartment of my own yet, with or without curtains or any other piece of furniture. :(

rahvin.

:D
i don't need to have anything repainted, i'd need a clock: i just woke up. there will be a day when i'll live like some kind of cave dweller, sleep all day, i'll growl to every stranger and i'll eat them if they're good :zombie:

nf: :loco:

rahvin said:
wherever "here" in your case is.

rahvin.

Singapore. If that not to far from where you are. And where are you anyway?

ps: why is that I keep seeing the word dawrf everything someone refer to rahvin?

Status
Not open for further replies.