Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, wait sometime before jumping on a medication. If you want to talk, or vent or whatever, Im on MSN.

Im in pain. Pushing that car by myself really hurt my arms, and legs. SOMEONE RUB ME!!!!!!!!!

Nick

@hilj: my deal for a new flat is encountering some unanticipated roadblocks and this gets enormously on my nerves.

DeepInMisery said:
NF: a bit better, but i wonder how many years of depression and loneliness one must go through. is it all worth it? :(

no. what now?
sorry, just some cynicism seeping through.
things might get bitter, but i'm sure we have it in us to at least stand defiantly - in the best metal fashion - and stick up our middle fingers - in the best rap fashion - to all hardships, asking them to bite our shiny metal ass - in the best futurama fashion. ;)

rahvin.

NF:
My head hurts :( ... but my life is showing its bright side..
It is depressing to read that so many is in the cage of distress.
Do you need mass-therapy?

DeepInMisery said:
@Thanatos: You have one here, but it's obviously not helping so much. rahvin is right.

NF: a bit better, but i wonder how many years of depression and loneliness one must go through. is it all worth it? :(
:cry: maybe all your (ours?) life

NF: Fine, maybe I'm a bipolar freak :(

I will provide hugs.. I need them too, quite so this evening. :/
*hugs everyone and esp her husby*

@DeepInMisery: I know what you mean...

NF: Weird. Confused. Just... I'm off to bed and if it's not better by tomorrow... then I've had a horrible weekend even though it's been good in a way but it's not what happens but what it feels like when it happens and I'm just too tired to make any sense so I'll just... sleep.
:confused:

@rahvin: ahh it would take me years to explain everything... lets just say that sometimes people really surprise you... :)

NF: awake and looking forward (ehrm) to a day of studying...

Status
Not open for further replies.