Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanatos said:
Uhhh is that board game that we tell people we play, when we don't want them to know we are really...baking cookies together :tickled:
Ooooooooooooook, then chess it shall be! :tickled: :p

NF: soooooooooooooooo tired :zzz: and extremely bored!!! I hate preparing school things, and I hate the fact that tomorrow I will have to stand in the front of a class room and talk about how you should NOT write Swedish with a shaky voice, even shakier hands, forgetting to breathe, repeating myself, not daring to look at people, playing with my hair + all other nervous habits I have.
With a little luck, I'll pass out halfway through.

NF: down..

@Northern: Just walk right in thinking you're the best, they're no better than you so don't give a shit about them, get in there and do your thing, and everything will go ok..

Siren (you can blame 1-2 ppl for this..)

tired as hell but glad and hopeful because my little kia (for those who don't know, the kitten which appeared in the pic with rahvin) is still alive. she fell off the sixth floor yesterday morning, managed to survive the night and right now she's being operated on. *crosses fingers*

Rei Toei said:
tired as hell but glad and hopeful because my little kia (for those who don't know, the kitten which appeared in the pic with rahvin) is still alive. she fell off the sixth floor yesterday morning, managed to survive the night and right now she's being operated on. *crosses fingers*

:guh: since when do you live on the 6th floor? or was it here in turin?

well, i'm convinced that if there was someone in that pic who should have fallen from a high place, that someone should have been me. fate just doesn't look at pics hard enough. :cry:

rahvin.

thanks everyone for your support *group hug* :)
it seems the operation went just fine and kia should be back home in a couple of days :Spin:

@rahvin: yes, she was at my father's. i took her there because she needed to be spayed and i thought she would have recovered better without the other three annoying little devils around.
she'll stay at my father's for some time, now. you can go and see her, if you wish :) don't forget you're still the grandmaster of feathers, after all :p

Reactions: Siren
My national test of maths went into the ass of a ugly baboon..
I got 8½ in english (national test)
which isn´t bad..
Yet.. I am not dying... though i dead-tired.

Cross fingers for kia
cry.gif

NF: Tired. I went to the other side of the fucking city where I wasn't able to find the friends I was expecting to meet because I was late. I hate to be late, I hate to go to the other side of this fucking city!
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.