Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NF: Sad. Depressed. Dissapointed. Thinking about broken promises and feeling like I'm taken for granted. Being a friend of convienience... that sort of thing... :cry:

Reactions: Rei Toei
@xeno: :( if they can't understand your true value, it's their loss..

NF: Good, it's Easter here. :)

NF: Don't want to leave the comfort of my apartment, but I have to go grocery shopping. Either go through rain and storm to buy food, or stay inside and starve. Decisions, decisions... ;)

Rei Toei said:
hmmm... tired but incapable of sleeping *mpfff*
i want some chocolate... or not? :err:

wouldn't divert your mind from the thought of food for a few seconds perhaps help the process of falling asleep? :tickled: :p

i just got back to my office and found it exactly as it was when i left except for three envelopes with my name on it. i can only assume one has books in it, so i've quickly put it aside for later inspection (the year 2046 would be perfect). the second has monthly info about a depressingly low salary, while the third helpfully informs me that i've worked 16,55 hours of overtime in the past two months or so, and if i want to become the supreme ruler of this library or have dinner with someone famous. i think i'll settle for the latter and pick obelix.

rahvin.

@rahvin: welcome back. i just woke up and i'm wondering if i am going to reach you by train, bus or by stealing a car in the street. :)

why don't you steal a bus? noone will notice it missing anyway.
we're going to buy '80s disco records today, you've been warned (check other threads for further info, or better yet, don't :p)

rahvin.

nice. we're also going to buy a suit and some other stuff. SHOPPING DAY! woohoo!

NF: useless. I had the last exam of the spring today (Swedish, and I didn't do well at all. I seriously seem to have a magnificent talent of making every possible mistake Swedish grammar knows), so now I'm starting a summer vacation lasting 4 months. I miss school already.
cry.gif

-Lamia

Status
Not open for further replies.