Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nf: surprised. my packing was done about one hour ago. this is absurd, considering that i will have something like 1 more hour to spare tomorrow in the early afternoon and i have always been terribly last-minute. i don't see where all this mental order is coming from.

I just finished the graphs, i still have to add the words (oh how much i hate this part.. :bah: ).
Well, i have to run to class now, but worry not, the mighty siren shall bring the project to success. ;)

People have school/work today? :err: I thought this was some kind of sacred day where all Christians celebrate the painful death of Jesus.

Ormir said:
People have school/work today? :err: I thought this was some kind of sacred day where all Christians celebrate the painful death of Jesus.

next sunday and monday are national holidays in many countries. today, however, being "only" the day jesus christ died before he got resurrected, there is no national holiday. schools may be closed, but places of work and universities have no obligation whatsoever.

rahvin.

Alright, everything in Finland is closed today. A day to celebrate with bunneys, eggs and watching grass grow.

Ia! Ia! Jesus phtagn! Ia! Ia!

Ormir said:
First of all, no Christian celebrates the death of Jsus, it's a sad day and a day of mourning. :err:

Second, not all Christians have Easter at the same time. I'm an Orthodox and Easter is a week later than yours this year (it's at a different time every year, it has to do with the moon and its phases).

Then, Easter in Greece is even bigger than Christmas, the Great Week has many traditions (and for most daily church and fasting till Great Saturday midnight). Schools and universities are closed for 2 weeks.

Siren (easter bunney)

Gee.. i don´t know what got into me but i thought that your guys were talking about christmass and I was like "hey.. i thought Jez born that day, not died.

Anyway.. I think I go to have some party party party.. now. :)

@tristessa:
That nice is to hear :)

NF: Fine...altough I´m torturing myself with total crap.. -> NP: Soulfly - Seek ´N´ Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.