Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@rahvin: :lol: at the image my brain produces of that scenario...
However, thank you! :) A friend has tried to coach me in the art of taking compliments and the advice was: "grin or smile really cheekily" so here goes: :D And I wasn't supposed to question anything either...

@RealHazard: nice teacher! The ones I've had have either been worshipping the ground Shania Twain walks on or they are just so totally without personalities they don't even have a taste in music.
Of course, there was the one who took the day off to go and see Iron Maiden, but he was a rare exception...

@RealHazard: :D my architecture teacher doesn't like black metal but he is #1 fan of Deep Purple, Pink Floyd, etc..it's funny when he starts to talk about music and so we do nothing for 3 hours ;)

@Lamia, Northern Lights: these old/drunk/:puke: men are the ones who always make stupid comments, good or bad. i always tried to keep distances or then i usually laughed thinking about it :D

that's indeed a good reason to feel great :D welcome aboard, and take your time to introduce yourself in the "i'm new" thread as well ;)

@Vertigo: Welcome aboard! :) You might want to know there's a "I'm new" thread somewhere around, feel free to find it and post there, it will get you more "welcome"s. ;)

NF: rooooooooooaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr

Siren (meow..)

Find it better. :)
Btw, i posted smt and then it disappeared and VC had posted almost the same.. either this server is behaving weird, or i badly need some sleep. :erk:

spanka.gif

:p

erhm, what exactly? my nightly posting habits? my new website? my photo safaris? :D
i'm proud to tell that i have passed my math exam, btw ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.