Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
opacity said:
as you might know, Turkey is a sort of "parted" country. until the Bosporus, the western region is considered european; and maybe you have also noticed Turkey's efforts and striving for joining the EU :) (which is obviously only possible for european countries, right?)
so, some consider themselves europeans - as simple as that.

but this doesn't mean he is from there, I just said this letter looks exactly the same as when a Turkish is typing an " i "
Heheh just look at his "location"..! :lol:
Thanks for the information anyway (wasn't completely new, but hey, nice) ;)

NF: AWAKE. :hotjump: O__O (For a change :rolleyes: )
Aaaaaargh the swimtraining was dreadfull though.. :zzz:

NF: Dirty, unmotivated and lost
grumble.gif

Reactions: Siren
@dark_jester: you have no idea how good i look in a dress. :p

@northern lights: what happened? the dream guy? :cry:

everybody but opi is feeling down because only opi (and hyena, who did not post) will see me in the next two weeks. :D :cool:

rahvin.

I almost thought you were about to start your world tour but 2 weeks would've been way too short time for it :D

edit: And also the post (as it was before editing) gave a little not-so-rahvinish :)err: ) impression of your self-esteem :p

@rahvin: nope, not the dream guy he's out of my system for now... :) but someone whose comments I could do without sometimes. I'm not sure if that's what he meant, but being told that you couldn't even get someone blind, mute & whatnot doesn't exactly make you feel great... either that or I'm just extra sensitive to criticism in the morning.

@northern lights: :yuk: and i say :yuk:! was this idiot only bent on making some damage, or was there a "miraculous cure" he suggested? you know, sometimes they're like this, they already know what you have to do to find someone. ;)

i'm sure you know that already, but it's bullshit, and i don't need to look at a pic to know. everybody can find someone, and more than one individual, at that.
the fact that some will end up alone (*raises hand*) or spend a lot of time alone usually depends on a number of other reasons, like personal criteria and happenstance. don't let yourself be brought down by silly factoids. :)

rahvin.

I think he was just being brutally honest. No suggestions for a miraculous cure... just that. Since an explanation has been offered I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it in that mean way, but still...
Everybody can find someone, some just have a more difficult time than others and I belong to them. So in his own way I guess he just told me the truth - but it didn't make me feel any less insulted.
Thanks to you though, rahvin. That's what I needed to hear now :)

i feel totally strange. on my hangover yesterday i nearly slept the whole day. because of that i couldn't sleep @ night as i was supposed to be and therefore sat in front of the comp 'till 10 'o clock in the morning to arrange my homepage. then i got some sleep again till 3 'o clock and since then i am improving my overall housing situation (clean up and stuff).

@northern: ouch... don't let the criticism get all too close to you. you always know who you are, and noone can tell you how to lead your life.

@vultureculture: o_O say that again without cut&paste if you dare! :p

@northern lights: i still feel like going "baf" a lot, which - as you might not know - is both my battlecry and the noise i make when something is not convincing me. please do not mistake it for the sound when i'm pissed off, which is obviously "pfffffff". :p
you see, regardless of the intentions, it does look like a wild statement: finding someone can be hard, but prophecies like that one don't really accomplish anything much. a lot of things change in time, and framing such a definite and bleak scenery is almost always a shot in the dark. why not "i'll make you lose your job!" or "an asteroid will destroy your collection of records!" then?

rahvin.

@nl: pfffff, baf and the likes from me too. bubu, also.

i once had a friend who loved to victimize me on grounds similar to the ones you mention. she was sleeping with everyone and all the guys made passes at her. while on holiday together, she brainwashed me for 20 subsequent days convincing me i was walking like a bear (blatantly false: were this true, rahvin would have fallen for me) and i was obnoxiously unattractive. i have ambivalent judgement over people like that: of course they say what they say because they want to be evil, not because they're driven by a redeeming love towards the victim. but, alas, there might be truth in what they say. for instance, i don't know if i walk like a bear, but the fact that i will be turning 25 in two weeks and i have no prospects whatsoever of finding a long-term mate might be a proof that yes, i am obnoxiously unattractive, or just plain obnoxious. when i became a well-to-do professional, i caught the opportunity to kick the shit out of my so called mate (not physically, but my was i tough, and effective too), which is correct since she did what she did with bad intentions. but there is a separate judgement to be made: what she said wasn't half false. :(

h (tired, rundown)

hyena said:
she was sleeping with everyone and all the guys made passes at her. while on holiday together, she brainwashed me for 20 subsequent days convincing me i was walking like a bear (blatantly false: were this true, rahvin would have fallen for me)

this still stands since as soon as i met that so-called friend of hyena i instantly disliked her, on the grounds of her being obnoxious and not walking like a bear to counterbalance.

rahvin.

Status
Not open for further replies.