Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Miolo: Hope everything goes well with the test. And if you've taken it already, let's hope the teacher gets drunk and puts you the highest mark. :D

NF: :err:

Reactions: Rei Toei
Rei Toei said:
i hate when you suddenly wake up in the morning for no apparent reason and then you can't get back to sleeping :mad:

it's cool that you can still define your cats waging nuclear war on the furniture, doors, and walls as no apparent reason for waking up. :)

on a different subject, i'm positive miolo's exam was next to perfect. :)

rahvin.

rahvin said:
on a different subject, i'm positive miolo's exam was next to perfect. :)
:oops:
yeah, actually the russian dictation was perfect. i think i made a few errors in the grammar test, but nevertheless i should come up with a good mark. :D

@Siren: the thought of my teacher getting drunk is likely true. :p

Miolo

@Miolo: congrats :)

NF: angry. that fuckin bitch of a teacher put me a 0 (more precisely she put a "/") in her part of valutation of an important all-subjects test lately, when the thing i did was the same as most of the others, i want at least know why, so i suppose i'll be able to do better in the final exam. tomorrow if she continues to not tell me what are my errors i'm going to the head teacher and she'll have to explain what i did of so wrong during all this year.

Reactions: Siren
FanFUCKINGtastic!!!!! :D I just got my term paper back for my Rhetoric class, 15 pages on the uses of industrial hemp as fuel, rope,etc,etc. I got a B on it :D.

Nick *dance, dance, dance*

Miolo said:
@Siren: the thought of my teacher getting drunk is likely true. :p

Miolo

One of the deans at my school is an alcoholic. He even owns a liquor store (I wonder how why he owns a Corvette and a Porsche) and he keeps a bottle of liquor in his desk. When he left the room once, one of my friends found it. he drank half of it in a few seconds. then the dean walked back in, but he couldn't do anything because he shouldn't have liquor in his desk. Isn't it funny to think of a high school dean drunk?

Steve

NF: Tired. I should Probably go to bed, but I'ma UM zombie...

Steve420 said:
One of the deans at my school is an alcoholic. He even owns a liquor store (I wonder how why he owns a Corvette and a Porsche) and he keeps a bottle of liquor in his desk. When he left the room once, one of my friends found it. he drank half of it in a few seconds. then the dean walked back in, but he couldn't do anything because he shouldn't have liquor in his desk. Isn't it funny to think of a high school dean drunk?

didn't your friend get seriously drunk for drinking so much so fast? in fact, it's also funny to think of a high school fellow being drunk during classes. :)

rahvin.

NF: Fucking pissed off, the water supply is cut, i have to leave in a while and i can't even wash my face. I hate this city sometimes...

Status
Not open for further replies.