Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Steve, RH: Ouch... I've been through similar shit when younger, but nothing metal related since i didn't even know that metal existed back then... Be patient, it will pass with time.. Just try to gain their trust in other ways (ie behaviour and general attitude). Show them you're more mature and wise in your choices than many other people, try to explain them, and then maybe they will trust you a bit.. I know it's awful and it feels like they'll never understand, but things will change. I'm now a bit older and thankfully they never really hassle me about my cds and metal companies, i've just learned to "ignore" them and not argue with them about it, so they just leave me alone. :heh:

@Steve: That is bad. My parents first thought the music I liked was really weird, but now they've gotten used to it. I have to hide my message board and email use from them though. They'd never approve. It's a long story, but I also live in a "traditional" family, so things are sometimes different for me. You have my sympathies on this, and I hope things get better for you somehow... or at least, keep on hiding your cds and collection. What you're doing isn't wrong or illegal, so it's acceptable to do in the circumstances.

@Siren, RH: Your stories are not so great. :/ Hopefully you can all get through things as well.

@Shrieker: That's quite bad about your mother. I'm sorry.

Reactions: Rei Toei
@Steve: Sorry to hear that, that must really suck. Luckily, my mom likes metal and listens to it with me. Hehe..her favourite bands are Therion and MDB. Anyway, hopefully things will get better for you.

Well mother doesn´t pay attention to musical tastes anymore.. actually I have seen her writing into her diary happily while brutal black metal was played from a radio. That was a quite funny sight. :)

i realized that i hate the demon vatar.
it's not just that i dislike when he creates hellbones out of thin air, often behind my back, and then he sends them after me in groups of three or four. it's not that i merely resent the exploding globes of fire that manage to hit me even if i'm hiding behind a pillar, like, sixty thousand miles away from him. or that i want to hold it against him for his half-hearted attempts at squashing me whenever i'm close to one of the crossbows on the upper levels of the keep.
but i do hate his guts. even the part of them that is not visible from the outside.

rahvin.

For me, lemons mixed with heated cola does the trick for sore throats, or at least coughing. It may just work for me though, as this is what they give to subdue me... occasionally.

*gives a coffee to Rei*
food_coffeePIC-01.gif

Want a cola with lemons and vodka with that? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.