Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NF: bored.
and kinda... desperate? heh... lucky people who are going to england! I wanna go to sooo many places, among them greece and... scotland, which is obviously not england but close! ;) I can even get a job there for the summer through a friend of mine... only I'm sure my parents won't let me, since they'll be convinced he's a psychopath just cuz I know him through the net... they read the papers too much. What bothers me is that they don't trust my judgement and treat me like I'm 12 years old. They of all people should know I don't trust ANYONE easily, it takes a lot to gain my trust and at the slightest sign of "weird" behavior... I'm off.
*sigh* and I can't get a bloody job here in Sweden... and I need the money... damn I hate being a poor student! :yell: ok I'm done venting.

@northern lights: i read too many newspapers since i'm convinced you're the psycho here. :) who's that "he" you mention out of the blue about halfway through the sentence? and where does "he" live? is "he" watching us right now? ;)

i wonder why you're still talking to us since you say at the first sign of weird behaviour you're off... :rolleyes: :p

rahvin.

Me? The psycho? :p Well that's an unusual first impression for me to make... :lol: I wonder how that came about, I don't know whether I should be proud or hurt... :D "He" is not watching us, not that I know, and "he" would also happen to be a scottish contact of mine since a year or so... oh well, I bet I could probably slave away for the local mcdonalds if nothing else :erk:

Oh and "weird" is a very relative term... :p to tell you the truth I find the trendy, bisexual communists indulging in slit-your-wrists pop music and claiming to be so alternative and different and original and then there's like 5 billion of them... well anyway, I find them a little bit more intimidating than I find you lot. At least you have good taste ;)

@Northern Lights: Your parents kinda sound like mine.

@D_J: Yeah. I agree. They find me weird, but I'm not dangerous at all. Mostly.

@Incendiare: Whoa, cool. You're from the same province as I am.

NF: Warm and full (I ate a rare healthy meal). I also realise I need to get some housework done.

NF: Kinda fit (again) (after the laaazy holidays)
Been training again :D (5 times this week)(swimming, I mean)(I might get good at this swimming some day..!! :eek: )
Oh, and hungry. *brrrrm* :)err: Stomach :p)
OoOooh Breakfast!
*runs*

Ohja: :lol: @ Shemale
:eek: omg omg so scary :'(

NF: my head aches... why oh Why do I always get a headache when something nice is going to happen?

Today I'm first going to go to my ex-roommate's appartment and after that we're going to see Thee Ultra Bimboos' gig. :Spin: Nice...

-Lamia

And what exactly would that be?
err.gif

-Lamia
(high on 'Burana 400mg' :loco: )

Status
Not open for further replies.