Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siren said:
Btw, where's mousewings to give us her lights on the new worm/virus/whatever and the Windows patch?
I'm here. I haven't been on much as I've been addicted to the tv.

There's info on the worm and how to get rid of it here:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/security/virus/alerts/msblaster.asp

The patches are available near the bottom.

Lots more information and articles on it (along with other diversions) at http://www.theaerozone.com

I have ancient Windows 98, so my crappy computer doesn't have that problem, but has the RedLof virus...

NF: amused. A so-called reference book on metal listed In Flames and Slipknot as being Black Metal. Also the official Black Metal fanlisting accepted a person listing In Flames as a Black Metal band. Shows how much they know. :p

Woken up at 7am by ANOTHER bloody crow coming down the chimney and banging its head repeatedly on the window trying to get out. It's wings hurt too...my finger feels either sprained or broken after being hit by a flapping wing trying to wrap a towel around it long enough to get it to the OPEN window right next to it. Fucking stupid birds...:bah:

@D_J: Crows fly into your house? That's quite... odd. From what I've heard, crows are a good sign if they're around your house... it may be a great sign if they go in your house, but yeah, that would be annoying. That's from someone who loves crows.

crows are a lot better than pigeons anyway, i hate when pigeons fly and almost throw themselves against my window :bah:
little bats are cool instead :D

nf: ok, i woke up with headache, but last night it rained and the air is fresher than before, so i can survive headache ;)

:lol: Bird stories
We had this blackbird who kept coming into our kitchen or living room, and leave his droppings as a sign :p Ooh but that little blackbird used to eat out of my hand :D :D

NF: "Okay", full with poulet roti though :/
Weeeh tonight "baby"sitting again (weird word btw, baby sitting.. :rolleyes: ) Theyre two really cool boys (3 and 7) they told me their other babysitter always wore really fashionable stuff and that sort, but that they didnt mind I wear skulls etc on my black tshirt, Tom said he even thought it was funny. Owww so cute :) :)

A robin once sat on my main window and observed me for... I don't know how long as I was reading. I only realised he was looking at me when I glanced up. Then he left. :(

It was unusual as they seldom do that. The most common is sparrows crashing into our large window. Thankfully, it seldom happens.

NF: freaked out...my computer froze suddenly and when I restarted it it gave an error message about not finding an operating system, this went on for several times until it would boot again, I had thought the HD had died and I was so fucking mad at the thought of losing all my saved emails, pictures and other stuff I've collected for years, I've made a quick backup of the most important stuff but I still fear for it, tomorrow I'll buy a bunch of cds to backup everything.

NF: Ugh I dont know
I wanna swim again! :yell:
u_u,, Training starts in ...three weeks. THREE.

Hmm I am gonna make Biscottitårta in a minute :D
Weeeh (An Oro-word för "Cookie-tart/pie/something", its made with lots of chocolate :D and, of course, loots of koekjes :D

()

I feel quite ok, even tho I did the unspeakable and
applied to MS support, hey, a man's gotta eat, right?
(still, I have this sinking feeling...)
Oh well, most likely won't get it anyway.

i posted this on the survivor thread, wrong one, i swear i'm not drunk so now it's clear to me that i'm getting old, and this theory goes well with the hysterical old lady one :bah: :bah: :bah:
anyway:

nf: ok, i was a bit worried about a friend that's on vacation at the sea, haven't heard her for quite some time, but now we talked by phone and it's all ok. hell, i feel like an hysterical old lady :p

Status
Not open for further replies.