Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NF: irrational, headachey (abusing my 2nd language), tired, aching wrists, bored, bleak, enchained, jagged, like I should stop flipping through the dictionary searching for random adjectives...

Ok, about to disappear to a golf course :D :lol:

And I discovered a new entertaining activity... I know it's extremely immature, but:
Mailbox Jousting
While driving through the area of my town where the cheapest houses are over four million dollars, we spotted a few BMW's leaving a house, 748's to be specific (120k + price). they had a rather large mailbox, and we has a .8*1.5 peice of wood, about 5 feet long. I held it out the window, aimed, and hit the mailbox. my arm went back and hit the pillar of the car and I got a bruise, but I hit the mailbox, and snapped the peice of strong wood in half. It was quite satysfying in fact :)

OK, I have to go.

Hope you'll be 100% in not time, Nothern Lights. :)

NF: Slightly tired. Guess I should go to bed.

@Incendiare: thanks :)

NF: useless! I'm actually looking forward to school starting again, just so I can get an opportunity to use my brain. It has been slowly wasting away during the summer... it'll almost be nice to torment it with russian anc classic greek again. Almost.

:eek:
You do Russian??
*teh jealous*
I wish..
I have to stick to my "Russian Grammar For Beginners. -Selfstudy."-book :erk:
Ah well, *shrugs* Maybe, one day.. :)
(Like next year, when I go to the uni, woooh!)(maybe, maybe)

nf: ok, today i was playing baldur's gate and the carachters of my party continued to piss me off cause they were tired and they were poisoned and all and i was expecting, since they never drink, that they'd stop and yell to my main character that they wanted a rebellion screaming no martini no party :loco:
i'd better stop to do things that leave my mind free to think to everything and to alcohol.

@Siren: Good, good :)

NF: not bad. the worn out capris I'm wearing have had it. They just snagged and now it's ripped almost all the way down one side. :erk:

Status
Not open for further replies.