Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fond a can of Sharps non alcoholic beer a few days ago.. it tastes like one part light beer ten parts water :(
*grabs a can of guiness*
wait, I can't drink now...

Dark_Jester said:
I started a craze :lol:
Arrogant bitch! :lol:
I went to see the Pirates of the Caribbean, ye land lubber..!
And that coconut special,..wha...?
Oooh
@Rahvin: Avast, ye lubber! I am teh Captain. Ho, you, on your kneels, give that afterdeck some! :heh:

@Steve: Yeah, champagne-cocktails are teh good. :loco:
Heheh its so handy to have a mum who loves cocktails, so you can give her a cocktail encyclopedia for her birthday and have, when and then, a niiice cocktail. :D
Wooooooooooooh! GUINNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VODKA! Woooooooh!!

But right now: Coffee. :cool:

Quite ok, I have finally managed to re-tag, rename
and MP3Gain all my mp3's... that I have on my
computer that is, I have 8 CDs full of mp3's still
waiting the treatment.

I must be nuts doing this hahah

@Qsilver: Yes! It's one BIG conspiracy, you better watch out.. (He. He. He.)
:eek: Behiiind you!

@Salmy:Hehe weeeirdo ;)

NF: ClassicMusicOr/AndMetalStyleDay and I feel happy too. Weeird.. Yesss..

THERION!
BACH!
Eeeeeeek
:D

/Val/Valkyrie :D

Incendiare said:
Pshh, alcohol is overrated. :rolleyes:

NF: very weak and dizzy.

That should be the new quote for my signature... I have had quote s in my sig for quite a while now, and I doubt anyone remembers my first sign, maybe the first quote... (trails off)

Steve420 said:
That should be the new quote for my signature... I have had quote s in my sig for quite a while now, and I doubt anyone remembers my first sign, maybe the first quote... (trails off)

Hehe, thanks. I would be delighted. :)

I'm now feeling like I could certainly need some of the alcohol previously mentioned. ;) It might not do much for the headache that's annoying me at the moment, but it would still be nice.
Anyone who has ever been shopping in a small town must be aware of what a nightmare it is. Not only because you can't find something actually worth buying (well I did today but anyway), but because when you look around at all the people, you realize they all look the same. Same hair styles, same make-up, same clothes, same attitudes, same, same, same, everything. And there's no real difference between the blonde bimbos and the black metal fanboys. It's like being in a horror movie. And the emptiness of it all - this town, the people in it - it just disgusts me. I don't understand people who are proud of being from here, this is nothing, this is shit, no good will come of this (ok, Vintersorg did and the coach for the swedish national hockey team).
Ok, rant over, feeling less claustrophobic now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.