Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mousewings: I figure the residents aren't worth the time I'd spend taking my anger out on them ;) I'll just ignore them and hope they will rot away somehow eventually. Yep, I think pariah is the word... there are several cliques, like the "normal" ones and the "freaks", and if you don't have much in common with either of them you become kinda lonely...

NF: silly, and very very evil. or something similar

NF: Fat and sassy.

@Salmy: Sorry, when I read your last post I was gonna reply to it, but had to run off and do something else. So, I'm late as ever. :rolleyes: Anyway, hope things are gonna get better for you.

Reactions: Salamurhaaja
Thanks Incendiare :)

NF: Making schemes and evil plans.

Who knows maybe this will be ok, if I don't get a job
in the UK, I will most likely go to finland, getting a job there should be a lot easier.

In other news, you can tell I am bored and looking to
past, when I start watching wrestling hahahahah

Reactions: Hiljainen
@D_J: I hope you have passed the test... and you feel better soon.

@Northern Lights: My high school was like that. All into those groups of people. I scared them since I was bored (but I don't do this anymore... since, yeah, it's not worth the time) Needless to say I didn't make many lasting friendships, but then I don't take to most people very well... making me feel lonely and gloomy. Find the ones who are worth befriending (there and elsewhere) and be true to them... :)

NF: Okay. Today (or yesterday as it's past midnight) was a bad day... but it's creeping into a new day, so there's a fresh start.

Salmy@ sad news :cry: I hope that things will get better soon! It's good at least that you have some strategies (like cleaning) to use instead of dwelling on sadness.. Good luck!!
Malcolm in the middle is quite cool!! It was broadcasted for a couple of weeks on a little TV channel here but now they've stopped it and sometimes i miss it...

NF: Still sleepy,head aching a bit, soon I have to start writing/studying for my last project.... Hopefully I'm under the illusion that it's Monday instead of Sunday and this will make my 9-hour-long-studying session less painful...
:ill:

Happy sunday to the rest of you!!

:cry:

/troll

I hate sundays and I love sundays.

I hate sunday cos it's boring as hell and the next day
you have to go to work and even if you don't have to,
it's still monday the next day, which for some reason
always sucks, no matter what.

I love sunday cos the day usually goes really really
slow, especially if you get up at 7am.

The really fucked up thing about being unemployed
is that every day is like a sunday and the next day
is always a monday, except when it's saturday.
Saturday is the only good day of the week, I hate
sundays.

NF: too lazy to start one of those blog's, so I will use
this space for it muhahhaahahaaa
I hate today.

Reactions: The Grand Wazoo
Oww
Hug @ Salmy :( Hope it'll get better for you..
I agree with your sunday-idea though
(I, I hate mondays u_u,,)(Like the rest of the world)
Sunday gets the advantage of ..free, slow time.
?_?
God, my English is crappy today.

NF: Very slow, veryy tiiired :zzz:

Reactions: Hitori
Salamurhaaja said:
NF: I feel that Malcolm In The Middle is the best TV
sitcom ever invented, it so totally manages to take
me away from my problems... I now have all the 4
seasons -2 episodes, have seen a few of them many
times, but they remain funny :)

I do agree, Malcolm in the Middle is great, but as far as I know, there's just the first season released in DVD format I took from... ehmm... suspicious and darkened places. "Home Alone" is also a great episode, I love the Francis-Dougie performance at the hospital: "Why are you doing this, Francis?" "I'm not doing anything, it is the way life is, sometimes" And close to tears Francis says: "Please stop crying". I love it. ;)

|ngenius.

Reactions: Hitori
Status
Not open for further replies.