Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nf pissed of.
what's that supposed to be in here, digging up threads from 2001? if someone wants to read this shit then please do it quietly and not spam whole pages with that crap for fuck's sake

Reactions: Hitori
Goodmorning sunshine :D
I haven't slept yet, no i'm not going to, i need to go downtown... :zombie:

@mousewings: wise words :)

Well, this morning I finally had the appointment at the eye clinic that I've been waiting for... the first time I went to a doctor with this problem was one year ago. I'm extremely impressed with the swedish health care service :rolleyes: Anyway, hopefully I won't have to go again *knocks on wood*.
What really gets on my nerves are people who can't be polite, and it seems there are plenty around here. I haven't used a wrist watch in ages, so when I want to know the time I just check my mobile phone. I did so while waiting to see the doctor at the hospital. Apparently that upset a woman sitting across the room because completely out of the blue she said "turn off the the phone!" in a loud, firm voice, using a tone implying that I must be stupid. Is it so bloody difficult to use expressions such as "please" or "excuse me, but...", "could you be so kind" and etc, and above all, a polite tone? I don't mind turning it off, but I do have issues with strange people ordering me to do things. Maybe I got so hung up on it because it was early in the morning and I'm definitely not a morning person, but still...
Ah well.

NF: alone, confused, paranoid and kinda scared of the
future.

Yes, I realized the nagging feeling at the pit of my
stomach was not hunger.

I hate tomorrow and I hate my life.

The movie I am watching is making so much sense,
I can understand why people need therapy and I
don't mean the band. I am starting to feel I need
therapy, I really don't know what the hell I am doing,
among other things.

@N_L: this somehow make me remember of some teachers at school (not about phones though), i hate that kind of behaviour too, i mean, just ask, there's no need to scream :/

@Salmy: try to be strong :erk: (i feel stupid, there's not much i can say)

nf: better

Feeling about as good as I could with a bad cut in my scalp. I was volunteering to label and fix computerstuff for a local charity, ans they had to throw stuff on a playground outside. I walked over the playground equipment, and I wa about 5 or 6 feet up. I leaned to put my hand on a rope, and the other end wasn't attached, so I fell and hit my head on a bike, then the rest of m landed on wet packed sand. I wasn't able to go online the whole weekend except a few minutes yeasterday. I have to start school in soon. My computer sucks.
Feeling OK, I guess.

@salmy: i'm deeply sorry for the situation. i haven't spoken before because i thought i knew jack shit about it and the words sounded stale even before i put them to, err, screen. now i can see some general advice (besides the specific one i'm unable to give) might be in order: take care of yourself, and take a break from it all if there's too much pressure. for what is in our means i'm sure we'll do our best not to leave you alone. and you've proven yourself to be a resourceful person in the past: the fear will recede away as new opportunities and some pattern arise.
i cringe to think what it would mean to be in a foreign land without a job. and i'm sorry this kind of obvious empathy is about the only thing i have to offer.

I'm feeling pretty crappy, since I'm about to go to my baby cousin's funeral. My aunt, who's been trying to have a baby in vitro for about 3 years, finally got pregnant four months ago. Only last week did she have an ultrasound to find out that the baby was a girl and in perfect health. On wednesday, she woke up bleeding profusely, as she was beginning a natural abortion. She was rushed to the hospital and gave birth to a very small baby who had nothing but a heartbeat. My aunt and uncle took pictures of them kissing the baby and even got footprints done, although the situation was hopeless. Now she's in a 19 inch long coffin and I will soon be attending her funeral.

Dodens, I'm sorry, I have had several deaths in my family recently, but never a baby (My dad, My aunt, and my aunt's mother)

I'm feeling good now, one of my brother's eBay items is up to $46... not bad for somehting he got out of the trash at work.

Thank you, everyone, for your sympathy. I have to admit that today was the first day in years that I cried. I planned on just walking straight into church and sitting down, but I saw the casket and I had to give my sympathies to my aunt and uncle. They seemed surprised, because they know that I'm very shy and prefer to be ignored. I cried then, seeing them. Seeing my 4-months premature baby cousin's casket, and then my uncle carrying to the hearse with tears in his eyes, walking alongside my aunt. I cried again When my aunt's brother carried the casket to the grave, and then again when the whole family was departing from the gravesite. Then, however, we all ate out and everyone felt much better, having a good time, even my aunt and uncle. I feel much better now.

Emily Rose Matye

August 20th, 2003 - August 20th, 2003

Rest In Peace

Reactions: Hitori
A gathering after a funeral was traditionally for people who traveled to eat before departing, but it always make me feel better. I think it is a good time for the family and friends to rest and feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.