Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wooh I am sure it's going better with everyone today :)
(If not, I want it to, cos it sort of relieves me or something :p)
Mousewings, you'll get more luck now, since everyone seems to be lucky in some way lately.
I think it's to compensate the lack of DT-tours :p

NF: Okay :)
*pushes some luck to Coronerox, Mousewings and Doden* *and the rest, of course* :p :)

Reactions: mousewings
mousewings said:
You mean personal messages on this server? Go check. ;) Glad to hear you have more money than you expected.

No, was talking about email on the server, want mail from possible
employers, but so far nothing hahah
Thank you tho :)

NF: quite good actually, the first time I was able to sleep past 8am,
I think finding out the money situation helped a lot, I slept like a baby :)

It's getting colder here by the day, that I don't like, I hate winter,
but in away after this summers hearwave shit, I am quite happy with
it heheh

Well, I just received a call from england about a job,
had an interview which went fine, now the only
question is, if they need finns and how I will get to
the interview place, since I will have to pay for that
travel myself.

mousewings said:
That is the test I'm talking about. Everyone said it would be easy with a bunch of pictures on the computer. Well, they changed it to a lot of scenario's and no pictures at all (except identifying the signs) in time for me to take it. :p :/ Yeah, it is messed up. Like I need to know how many demerit points I'll lose for crashing a mailbox to drive appropriately. I can look up that information later after the problem arises. Thanks for your good wishes.

I took that test last summer and got 18/20 on it. I always thought the tests were like that, having no pictures, excluding the signs. I'm sure if you study the manual, you'll do fine.

[b]Incendiare[/b] said:
I took that test last summer and got 18/20 on it. I always thought the tests were like that, having no pictures, excluding the signs. I'm sure if you study the manual, you'll do fine.
Heh, my friend and my mother said there were lots of pictures and it was easy (they took it 2 years ago and 10+ years ago respectively though). They also said a lot of it was focused on driving techniques/roadsigns, so that's what I read the most about and memorised in the manual. Now I know better. :p I'll look over the manual a lot more after this and make sure I'll pass the next time. :)

@Steve: good idea. You can sell anything on eBay from what I've heard. I kinda envisioned "Trailer Park Boys" and its characters in that scenario. :D

NF: A little bit better... still nervous and jitterly though. I also didn't get a good night's sleep. :/ I'll be okay after I've had several drinks of sweeet caffeine.

@mouswings: Yeah, the majority of the test were questions like what you have to do when merging into another lane, speed limits, passing, blah blah blah. Make sure you read the back of the manual carefully, about demerits and what not, because that's where I messed up on the test since I didn't bother reading that.

NF: rushed, busy, etc.

we don't know who annie is, but since this board must have the lowest amount of homophobic people possible, i think it's safe to say nobody is really shocked.
go get anni, and let's hope she feels the same way.

@rahvin: I'm afraid you have to personally know me to illicit any kind of response nowadays. :p Unless it's Hearse, I just ignore that fucker. And one can definatly make a case on him being a girl.

At some point I realized I got very little entertainment out of forum interaction, and my posting just slipped away. I haven't left proper, still read new threads, but I feel no need to post either. :p

@Incendiare : that's where I messed up on as well, and a maximum measurement for parking thing.

@Ormir: :cry: Stay or leave as you choose (I prefer you stay), but I and a lot of other forum goers miss your posting and will miss you. :(

@rahvin: Yep, the homoerotica is very high on this forum.

@Steve: What kind of cards were they?

I've seen/heard about plenty of odd things on eBay: haunted objects, air from Woodstock in the 1960's (going for $5000 also), etc.

Funniest auction on ebay I know of is a raffle for DMB concert tickets with chances going for $5.00 each. I bet someone the guy knows "won" those tickets. Those who bid were either guillable/very desperate to see the show or feel sorry for the guy and offered the money as a donation.

@Ormir: Mousewings is right, do whatever you feel is best for yourself. You kick ass, however, so it would be great if you will stick around. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.