Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@necromancy: i agree with rahvin ;)

NF: i almost fell due to one of my shoes randomly threw on the floor last night.
i went to a sort of 4-days (but i went just to 1) concert in my town (all new bands of the town, metal, punk, rock and whatever happens) my bestfriend played and it went well, but the 2nd guitarist broke a string and they had to go on without him.
another of my classmates played with his band and they're really good, then there were a couple of other friends playing that were ok. i met a lot of people that i haven't seen in ages, it was funny to walk around and see so many known faces, there was also a guy that i was supposed to know but i don't really remember who he might be.
anyway, enough about uninteresting stuff ;)

opacity said:
:lol: which flavor do you prefer?
oh and even Racoons seem to like dog biscuits
Even Racoons? Tssssk :p

Hmm, I'd like the SweetPotato, please. :)
sweetPotato_med.jpg

(actually I made my own little cakes, with chocolate raisins in them :) They were gooood :cool: )

NF: *bulging*
(If you indulge, you bulge :p)

(FlavoUr, FLAVOUR!)

NF: pointless. Better than before, but still I wonder whether my existence isn't the most pointless one there ever was... Yes, 'tis autumn again, I can tell by my mood :D nevermind, in 10 months I will hopefully be far, far away from here :) far, far away. Maybe that'll help :p

I didn't necessarily mean I'd leave Sweden, I just want to be very, very far away from this particular town ;) trust me, anyone who wishes to be in sweden does NOT wish to come here :yell: 'tis hell on earth :erk:

Northern Lights said:
I didn't necessarily mean I'd leave Sweden, I just want to be very, very far away from this particular town ;) trust me, anyone who wishes to be in sweden does NOT wish to come here :yell: 'tis hell on earth :erk:

so... wait, where in Sveg did you life?
I don't think I ever saw you?

Feeling really bad.
MY mom called and we ere denied a new mortgage, which means I won't ave internet access soon and I'll have to move, which I don't want to, and I'll have to be somewhere worse than here, and I won't be able to see my friends much, even though I rarely see them now
If I'm lucky I'll be able to posts here from school or a library, if not I'll ask my brother to tell you from school

@Northern Lights: It's good you're feeling better. It seems the grass is always greener on the other side, eh? I can't wait to move away from this ignorant little town, as well. Not only that, I'm thinking of moving to Sweden. Oh, the irony.

@Steve: Hope everything is going to work out in the end.

NF: kind of nervous. Everything is so hectic. Plus, I only have three more days of summer left. ARGH.

Reactions: Steve
Hopefully something good will come up soon, my mom hasn't mentioned cancelling internet service yet, maybe something good will happen... maybe I'm just pessimistic. My brother and I are digging through our basement for stuff to sell on ebay... at least the 1000 golf balls we... acquired :lol:

I'll at least be here for a few days, and I start school in a week, and I can get aroudn the filter there, since their security is shit.

Since Ijust submitted the post without seeing your responses, thank you all. I gave you rep, exept rahvin, and he'll get rep next time I can give it to him

@Steve: May things go well for you and everything become better.

@coronerox: Good to hear you feel better. :)

Salamurhaaja said:
so... wait, where in Sveg did you life?
I don't think I ever saw you?
Makes sense as if I lived in a scary town, I'd stay in doors a lot, as there's nothing to see outside.
I'd drink and listen to gloomy music too... but that's just me. :p

@Northern Lights: Are you sure it's in Sweden and not here, 'cause this city doesn't look too happening either. :D

Best of luck on moving.

Currently, for a few reasons (some more than others) I wish I lived in Sweden...

NF: Giddy. I'm cutting back on my computer time as I'm reading the latest Harry Potter book, and yes, Harry is more angsty... but then it works, as so am I. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.