Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
|ngenius said:
Yeah, I use to do the same, it's a good therapy. The bad point is when you don't know how to find the right moment to shut up. :p

|ngenius (Very talkative)

I hear that. :)

NF: not bad

NF: Teh good. :D
My party was teh nice.. Well, I thought so, anyway :)
And I got some nice presents (booooooks :D and a dragon :-o and chocolate!)Wooooh

NF: Also, ..a bit :erk:
Cos TODAY TEH SCHOOL STARTS AGAIN
u_u,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

[edit] This is also my 2000th post!!!!!!!!! :D
Woot woooooot

Well good luck on your first day then. I went back to class last Monday and Im still pissed off.

I feel great actually. My classes are going smoothly(for now :)), and my sister and I had afew well deserved drinks tonight :D.

Nick

Oww only introduction from 13:00 till 14:00, really :p
But still! The monday after myy bdayparty -> School? BAH!

(And we should go earlier to school, but I am not going to. :))(Goo start, huh? :p)

I'm feeling quite good, I finally got off my ass and did
something hahahah
and whats even better I was wearing my boots today
again and they are finally getting to the point where I
don't get huge ass blisters in my heels when I wear.
So all in all a pretty good day.

i feel a bit (a big bit) childish and selfish, i whined until yesterday about some worries i had, and this morning my father told me about my uncle's health getting worse, i knew he had those problems since ages ago, but i didn't know that they were becoming bad so quickly. he surely felt very alone and i didn't spend more time with him when i could.

NF: I have to do a speech for speech class... and I hate doing speeches. Blah! :(

I really want to travel. I have an unquenchable wander lust, and its pointing me in the direction of Europe. Maybe next year I can afford to go galavanting and say hello to afew memebers of our beloved forum :( :(.

Nick

@Hilj: I hope you still have time to show him your care. :(

NF: I need vacationnnnn.
And kinda happy because of a msg i got.

Reactions: Hiljainen
NF: drained, and it's only 2:51 pm...I have to put up with my mother's resentment towards life (because of my sister's death), I know I can't do anything about it, I try to be away from home as much as I can but still...

I've neck and back aches because of sitting in front of computer for 9 hours today... Why did I tortured my self by sitting at home in front of the PC instead of going out today? I really don't know. Sometimes it is really nice to read the things people write and send replies to them, although you know you will never see them any time in your life...And it is nice to see that they replied to you, or thinking in the same way with you. It is nice especially when you are thinking that neither of your real friends truly understand you recently...........

Thanatos said:
NF: drained, and it's only 2:51 pm...I have to put up with my mother's resentment towards life (because of my sister's death), I know I can't do anything about it, I try to be away from home as much as I can but still...

Yo ni siquiera puedo compartir contigo ese tiempo que tratas de estar fuera de casa, mi impotencia se ve acusada por la imposibilidad de prestar mi compañía. Espero poder sustituir mi condolencia verbal por mi amistad presencial en un futuro próximo, amigo.

|ng.

Status
Not open for further replies.