Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve420 said:
hmmmmm..... nothing funny I can do there because It's too far away and I'm not sure where it is...

I once went to harass a friend at work and since he works at apharmacy, I grbbed all the condoms and stacked the on the counter while hre was getting something... he came back and didn't see me at all...
I talked ot him later and told him it was me :lol:
Hehe... the security is pretty tight there, so I doubt you could get in anyway. But I would probably kill you if you did something. :loco:

Your new avatar kicks ass, Tebus. :)

NF: Kinda weird. Today was my first day back at school. Just finished Biology and Physics homework, so it's good I have time to go on here, now. :)

Northern Lights said:
It's never "just" an animal, they really become family members and a big part of your life.
very true. they are part of everyday life and part of the family. most of the times the "animal" is even the cutest member of the family. :D
i'm sorry. :cry:

Miolo

NF: Pretty good

I just send another company my CV, they started
looking for new people for a job in Åmål and these
people actually answered their phone :eek:
The job sounded pretty easy as well, so I am kinda
hoping I get it... of course would be nice to pay the
bills and such as well hahah hhhhhhh I kill me ;)

Wish me luck and all that :)

Good luck :)
If nothing else you can go for a simple hardware tech job... all you need is A+ cert...And I could get it if I had enough money to take the test... You seem to be much smarter than anyone needs to be to get several certs for comptech work...

Thanks a lot everyone :)
I still don't know when it's going to happen... but probably fairly soon... :erk: Ultimately it's probably the best thing for her, but I wish things were different...

@Salamy: Good luck! Seen 'Fucking Åmål' yet? ;) For research...

NF: beat :zombie: work is keeping me quite busy. barely time to post this lunch break. hope to make it to the Arch Enemy show later tonight but it might only be wishful thinking. :\ speaking of wishful thinking....sorta wishin' the Spiritual Beggars were here tonight instead...

nah. just kidding. (or am i?) :p

Reactions: Arch
just passing by to say Hi!!:wave:

Nothern lights@ i'm sorry about your horse :cry:
I have 3 dogs and shudder at the thought that sth may happen to them :(

Salmy@ good luck with it!!!! and err watch the movie NL suggested you :D
(i hope Åmål is not really as booring as the kids of the movie perceive it to be...) Fun movie,btw.watched it sth like 2 years ago...

*shuts up and goes to hell*
NF: o_O:ill::loco::ill: Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired

/melankolia

@all

What comes to the movie, I have seen a little bit of
it, it seemed crappy enough not to bother with, I
think those kids have the typical teenage disease of
rebellion, which I never thought made any good
movies, they may think the town they live in is not
nice, but hey, where have they been?
Once they actually see some of the world, they will
miss their small town ;)

yeah but fighting for your home and your family is total nonsense since your president just tells you a target where to shoot at... your land isn't being conquered, your freedom isn't at stake. join the local militia if you wish, but joining the army in order to protect your family is bollocks

Status
Not open for further replies.