Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Northern Lights: What's wrong sweety? :cry:

@Thanatos: *hugs* hang on in there.. :(

@Hilj: Yeap, give him all you can while there's still time, i'm sure it will make both of you feel better. I lost an uncle of mine a few days ago, and even tho we weren't very close, it made me think that every moment with those near us is precious...

I woke up this morning, went downstairs to have breakfast and the first thing I'm told is that one of our horses is sick again, and that my dad has talked to the vet and there's really not anything that can be done... :cry: So... guess we're just waiting to set a date to put her to sleep. She's only 7 years old and I've had her since she was born... She has been sick on and off for the last 3-4 years, so I should have seen it coming, but I always thought "this time she'll be ok." :( But I guess it's all over now... I'll miss her so much.
It's never "just" an animal, they really become family members and a big part of your life.

|ngenius said:
Yo ni siquiera puedo compartir contigo ese tiempo que tratas de estar fuera de casa, mi impotencia se ve acusada por la imposibilidad de prestar mi compañía. Espero poder sustituir mi condolencia verbal por mi amistad presencial en un futuro próximo, amigo.

|ng.

@Siren: thanks

@northern light: I'm so sorry, I know what you mean when you say they're never just animals, my dog has been with me for 11 years, she's getting blind and it makes me :erk: to think her last day is not too far away

Thanatos said:
@northern light: I'm so sorry, I know what you mean when you say they're never just animals, my dog has been with me for 11 years, she's getting blind and it makes me :erk: to think her last day is not too far away

same here with my cat, she's 13, her health seems perfect for now, but who knows.. :cry:

@Siren: :erk: i'm sorry for your loss

@Northern: I'm really sorry... i love horses.. :erk:

@Hilj: thank you, you're very kind. :)

@Northern Lights: :( Sterkte.. (Which is Dutch for.. That you may have enough strength.. Not sure whether there is an English word or not) It seems, after all these posts, I shouldnt be sad that I dont have any animals :erk: Sterkte, everyone..

NF: DAMN FRUSTRATED!!!!!! :mad:
I CANT DOWNLOAD THE TREASON WALL VIDEO! :mad:
A METAL VIDEO!
DARK TRANQUILLITY!
NEW DVD!
AND I CANT GET IT!!!!!!
:cry:

[edit] wooh, it seems really minor right now, though.. (my 'problem', I mean)

|ngenius said:
Your love towards yourself is equally large, ominous and over bearing, macho man. :loco:

Thats right you big sexy piece of metal you :p.

Im sorry Northern. I have become attached to my snakes and lizards. Now, one would say, "How in the hell do you get attached to reptiles?" My response to that is fuck you :p.

I feel about as great as I can with my boring math class afew hours away. I feel bad about not going to see AE with Rebecca (Wildfyr), but I need to write a paper, and it is due about the same time that the concert it going on :(. Although this Sunday Im going to see SAMAEL :headbang:.

Nick

NF: not bad, just came back from a night out with friends, was much better than I hoped/expected. They actually took the fact that I don't drink anymore fairly well :lol:
Although, I'm a little frustrated because I can't make the Arch Enemy gig, as the day its on is during the complusory registration period at university; something that I can't miss...damn it, but hey, at least I save a little money ;)

hmmmmm..... nothing funny I can do there because It's too far away and I'm not sure where it is...

I once went to harass a friend at work and since he works at apharmacy, I grbbed all the condoms and stacked the on the counter while hre was getting something... he came back and didn't see me at all...
I talked ot him later and told him it was me :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.