Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ormir said:
At some point I realized I got very little entertainment out of forum interaction, and my posting just slipped away. I haven't left proper, still read new threads, but I feel no need to post either. :p
I'm kinda the same way, so I hear ya.

NF: decent

Fuck I hate this friend of mine... first he calls me saying he wants me to go out with him to a bar tonight. I tell him I won't go but he keeps on insisting until I promise I'll go. Then a couple of hours later he calls me
saying he's not sure if he wants to go anymore. I say it's okay if we stay home. Then he calls me again and says he wants to go. I say ok. Just a minute ago he called me and said that maybe we shouldn't go. I'm all dressed up and ready to go! God I hate him right now. If he's going to call me again I swear I'll let him know exactly what I think of him right now... I'm totally pissed of and my evening's ruined. Great.

Man, I hate people who can't make up their mind!! :mad:

(Sorry about this. I just had to let out some steam, or something... :erk: )

-Lamia

but why's he so dubious about going out and get drinks? aside from the fact that the getting drinks part should instantly make the decision a no-brainer, it doesn't seem to be that difficult in the first place. any problems with you specifically?

rahvin said:
but why's he so dubious about going out and get drinks? aside from the fact that the getting drinks part should instantly make the decision a no-brainer, it doesn't seem to be that difficult in the first place. any problems with you specifically?

No, at least any that I know of. He's known to be an annoying idiot anyway, so the whole incident wasn't that surprising. Just really annoying, but I guess that goes with everything he does...

I didn't even start questioning his motifs before you mentioned it. That's actually quite funny, but I guess I'm used to him doing this kind of stuff.

And I really shouldn't feel this angry about the whole deal. Maybe I'm just being a baby. Plus, the tickets to an Opeth gig arrived today, so life isn't that bad after all. :)

Now I'm going to calm down and forget I even know this guy. :err:

-Lamia

I am not feeling alright these days...:erk: I am feeling guilty..But I am not regretful..But uncomfortable..And in a dilemma..Pufff!:ill: What am I supposed to do know?A total question mark! Actually I know, if one gets her/himself into a trouble, then she/he's no right to complain...Isn't it?I caused my own downfall!Shit..:yell: Why evertything is that much difficult 'bout love?:hotjump:

@necromancy: pick your choice:

- dump the sucker already!

- tell everything as it is in a very straightforward way then leave the matter into the other's hands

- it was not shrimp soup!

they're comfortably unisex since i don't know if you're a guy or a girl. :) they serve every possible purpose when it comes to love: the whole situation is pretty much covered now. :p

NF: BAAAAAAAAAD!!!
I AM HUNGRY
AND WE DONT HAVE ANY KOEKJES!!!!!!

Someone help me pleasssssssse
QUICK
*drinks a lot of coffee instead*
Owwww
How come we dont have anything tasty and nice?
*sniff*
Sorry, the lack of koekjes just.. enerves me : (

*hands wazoo a handful of dog cookies which i have plenty of :p *

NF: quite fine: gig last night, gig tomorrow, today I get my bike back so i don't have to walk with ivan anymore but can ride my bike ..................... and feed him with cookies :D
wait... this was wazoo, right? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.