Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RealHazard: Welcome back. I'm not screwing anyone literally at the moment. Maybe it'll be good to be.. or not. Nor metaphorically, surprisingly enough.

@Salamy: Congrats on getting your old job back! That's great news. :) :)

Hope you get promoted soon as well. :) Also congrats on your 2000th post.

The Grand Wazoo@Rahvin: Rahvinclaw? :p
:Spin:
it's like a personal collection of unrelated objects bearing a resemblance to my nick. my avatar has a "v" and an "n" in it, and the ravenclaw banner (aside from being for my favourite hp house...) would also kind of suggest the same sound. yes, this is the result of self-centredness + too much time on my hands. ;)

it's a minor character (a villainous one) from the wheel of time saga by robert jordan. i don't really care that much about him and i see no relation between him and me. years ago i just had to pick a nickname for, well, mail and stuff in a hurry and i decided to use this one 'cause i liked the sound of the word. it stuck, and now i'm considering changing my actual name to rahvin. :p let's hope it's not copyright protected. ;)

but hey, I am blonde, Dutch, young, that sort
was this an attempt at seduction? :p

@Salmy: yay congrats! :)

@Northern_Lights: happy you went there and had fun :)
in this town i think it's impossible to go to see some concert ( if there is a good concert here) without seeing lots of people i know and possibly can't stand much :bah: but apart from that concerts are always lovely :D

NF: in these last months i had very often murder thoughts but never so strong like towards who's building the house behind mine.

@RealNaku: Welcome back. Screw you. :p

@Salmy: Congrats, hope this one goes well. :)

@Northern: glad you had fun. :)

NF: kinda depressed, but for no specific reason.

NicktheClayman said:
Dont be depressed, be happy!!!!!!!! I just got back from a long walk, and I feel great :D. So, go for a walk :).

Nick(wanderlust :D)
Now you reminded me of smt. I'll go the long way around and introduce you to my train of thought. :D

walk -> no forests around, only city -> it's night so i'd have to walk alone at night -> kinda dangerous -> reminds me of time couple of months ago, when i was drunk and grim and necro, and didn't quite remember how to walk back home (i was in an area i don't know well), and i couldn't quite walk to be honest. so at a point there's two guys on a motorbike harassing a girl, i'm the only one around so i stick up with her and i manage to scare off the guys (inventing cool swearwords in the process :D). i don't quite know how i did that, perhaps i looked stoned and tr00 and they were trendys, what can i say, i'm really so glad they didn't beat me up. :D

Reactions: MagSec4
Status
Not open for further replies.