Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

I'm actually selling some of the pop rocks in school... fora bag of 20 little bags, it was $1.50, and some people are willing to pay .25 or even .50 for them :)

and the Mountain Dew was $3/7 cases of 12 :D

Well, yesterday was the one year anniversary of my dad's death, but it was ok... At night my mom made a circle of candles outside... I wasn't feelign well, and I was extremely tired... School was boring, I hate my math teacher, and there are too many assholes there. THe only positive thing is i get to see my friends and I might be able to make some money selling pop rocks :) NOw I can barely use my computer, and most stuff doesn't work. I'll be here more when I get a new one (at least mb and processor) it's a fuckign K6 witha VIA 455 chipset :(

@hearse: i hear you mate. i've slept about 50 minutes and 9 long hours stuck here are waiting for me. i wish time could leap ahead at least a few days. i also wish someone invented teleport. o_O

That's the glory of still being at school, when you feel like shit you can just take the day off... like I have today :p (bloody colds)
On the other hand, I'm missing two important classes and I have lots and lots of catching up to do :erk:

I have no sense of orientation. now i went to the store to buy some stuff for my grandma, that place is close to my house and i went there already 1000000000000 of times, but at a certain point i was walking and i didn't know where the hell i had to go, :eek: when i was in bigger cities, also in other countries i was quite good to find the right ways but in my hometown it seems i'm not..
then i found the way in a second after that moment of confusion, but anyway..:guh:
now i'm obsessed by the thought that when school will start i'll go there and i won't be able to come home anymore, or even to reach school, and i'll dwell in this shitty town forever, lost.
o_O

(now i'm obsessed also by the thought that this has already happened to me, that maybe i also wrote it on um and i then removed it from my mind)

NF: ok, my computer has been broken for almost 2 weeks, and I don't feel like spending a big sum of money (which I don't have) or the time to find a trustworthy technician who wouldn't peek into my full-of-illegal-and-compromising-stuff HD...so I won't be posting anytime soon unless my parents decide to financialy save my ass (likely) but I kind of not miss being online that much time, well I miss the forum and some of it's members :wave:

Well, I feel pretty good, I have an interview for my
old job tomorroow... the one I left about 9 months
ago. Also have a phone interview for the same company,
but different location on tuesday.
I am feeling pretty confident as both replied to my email
within 3 hours or so, which might mean they are interested
or desperate or both, which would be good for me ;)

In other news, I am AGAIN pissed off at UM, fucking
quick reply doesn't work with Moxilla Firebird.
Stop with the shitty beta testing already, damnit :yell:

Thanny: Maybe I can help... what is wrong with it? I've fixed my current one until it is as bad as it currently is, an am going to put another 20-30 hours work into it to keep it running even though it's awful (k6 450 now running below 350, VIA 455 chipset, etc.)

Salamy: Good luck, if nothing else, steal some stuff while you're there :tickled:

I'm feeling OK. my neck hurts, my computer is near death, and i have too much schoolwork, but for some reason I feel OK. maybe it's because I'm alone...

Well, I managed to totally fuck my Windows
(hardly a surprise concidering how much I play
around with stuff). So now I have installed it
to the point where I can go get some sleep
for tomorrow, have to be up in about 7 hours.

Thanks for the luck wishes.

@D_J
Congrats man, I knew you could do it.
(don't throw me into jail ;) )

@D_J: Congrats! Don't put me in jail either...

but I've heard jail is fun from Trailer Park Boys; only you can't walk around and do stuff.

@Thanny: I miss you also... if you were referring to me. :p Know anyone who can fix it for you with little/no cost.

Tebus said:
That must have been pretty damn painful with the glass and all.
Pain is a pleasurable sensation. :p Maybe they were those netting windows. *drool*

NF: happy, sugar is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.