Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I bought the Entombed tickets today so I'll end up going... :) Alone *sigh* but anyway. If it was a case of clean vocals and calm songs I could probably persuade someone... but now... nah. Ah well. Their loss.

@Waz: people who have come up to me at gigs before have been nice, even the 40-year-olds (they're never young... :erk: ) who I've ended up discussing Dream Theater with :D but yeah, there are some not so nice people out there too, and there's plenty of them in this town, which is why it bothers me... not that they're dangerous in any way, most of them are just bloody annoying

@Hilj: I'm persuading myself it will be fun :lol: It's become a habit for me to go alone to these kind of events, since few people share my interests... but here it works, fairly well anyway.

Pain is no good Siren :(. My hips are really bruised from the accident, along with my neck :(. Also, there is frame damage to the car, so it has to be junked. They shouldnt give anyone under the age of 18 a licence, even then its pushing it :).

Nick

Reactions: Siren
Both physical and mental/emotional pain hurt... a lot.

@Nick: :( I wish for you to get better. Try painkillers... or not. Too bad about your car; that really sucks. Want a neck massage? ;)

@Siren: Whatever kind of pain you're in, I hope it ceases very soon.

@Tebus: physical, but i went to the doctor today, i should be ok soon. Thanks for asking. :)

@Nick: Not good at all. :( You should get her a lot of money for your injury. And you should check your neck to make sure everything's fine. Get well soon. :)

@mouse: thank you for your care :)

@D_J: Told ya! :D congrats ;)

Reactions: Wolfman Von Jones
rahvin: today i just reached the page where your sig is taken from...I can certify American Gods is the weirdest book I've ever read, but it's quite gripping. Shame on the beginning...the first 50-80 pages are quite crappy...from Lakeside on is amazing...

I wanted to grab Coraline to start with Gaiman, but it seems that it's impossible to find it with the cover I want so the troll bought AG for me...but I still want to read Coraline!!!!!

fv

@fathervic: it really is weird by the time you reach that page. but there are explanations towards the end. not everything, but most of it. especially lakeside, and you don't see it coming. ;)
as for coraline, if you just want to read it, there are, err, ways. :rolleyes:

hehehehe well actually i had a copy in my hands but I wanted to buy the Dave McKean cover one...If it's a scary as the guy who reviewed it on the back cover then it must be done properly with the book on your hands, not in a screen...I will track down that one and buy it...

On the other hand it would be *nice* to find the ways to binary knowledge that some of you italian monsters (i.e you and alfred) seem to have toward ehmm those ways :p

in words "where, to find" ;)

fv (dedicated to odin)

@D_J: doesn't come as a surprise at all :p :D I repeat: congrats!! :) may you become the most ruthless lawyer the world has ever seen ;) or something

nf: like there's something I'm supposed to do but have forgotten... :erk: guess I'll discover what it was tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.