Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
rahvin said:
the end of an era? revenge from the koekjes' afterlife?

try not to sink, wazoo. ;)
..Or bump into other swimmer-tjes (a "little"(making)-suffix)
Since we're having a Four-Day-During-Swimming-Sort-Of-Festival-For-Everyone at our swimclub. :mad: grrrrrrrrr
All those little children swimming in my way!!
Not that I really care, of course (OMG OMG It's teh Val! (Swedish people dont laugh now, please :lol: OMG Run f.. Err Swim for yer liiiiives! OMG too laaate blub blub blub *drowndrown*) => Summary: I swim over them. :heh:
BUT, their parents are watching sometimes, thats a little problem. And tonight's the last night, so A LOT of parents and grandparents will be there :(
BAH

OMG I regret so much I ate those koekjes (I ate them half an hour after I had lunch, which was caprese...... :dopey: OMG its great)

haha, someone gave me bad rep, of course not revealing
who they were.

NO ONE should be murdered like that!

Well of course not, that is not what I was saying, what
I was trying to say is, if she was a "NO ONE", you wouldn't
even know of it and even less mention it here.
This hypocrisy over some dead politician is a bit too much.

And let me add, ALL politicians should be killed anyway.

Reactions: Incendiare
i don't see the point. politicians are just people like anyone else and i wouldn't wanna do their job. the ridiculous thing is that she was murdered because (? - i assume) of their open attitude towards the EU and the euro, a point of view i share and appreciate. aren't there much more "assassinable" politicians in the world? musso... err berlusconi for example.
killing people is no way to solve anything (there are exceptions, of course, like hitler), it's just weak and doesn't change anything. and the overall whine about a murder like this is damn right, because it's fucking useless and disgusting. it only ends in countrywide paranoia and higher security.

to keep it quick cause i have to go: I'm with Vulture here.... I totally agree with his opinion...

Salmy,I'm sorry you got this bad rep.......it's cowardice when people leave bad reps without leaving their sweet name,too... and sometimes anyway they leave bad rep for stupid stuff, like playlists in Opeth´s forum posted last year (like it happened to me some months ago)......
Fuck 'em all :D

well,i wouldn't consider it hypocrisy,since for some people this lady meant something.....let alone that if people can get affected by murders of unknown people they hear about in the news,it's even more possible that they will feel sadness for the murder of a lady they perceived as important for whichever reason...

/mel

EDIT: Idari,why are you always sad?

I hope everyone is gonna feel better.

@idari: Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere tonight either.

NF: Pretty good for once! Tomorrow is the online chat with Jonas Renkse (November's Doom is a bonus, too), and I get to go to Ikea and get some furniture and stuff for my room.

Reactions: Human Desert
MagSec4 said:
Damn.. you might wanna keep away from your friends if you guys are ever in a real steak house..

If I'm not in school I always carry a real pocketknife :)

I fee ltired...I I just drove an hopur with my brother to get somethign and got there a few minutes beforethe place closes, and they closed early :(
so we ate (which cost too fucking much)
and need to get up early tomorrow
Or not have a working clothes dryer as we haven't had for a week or so
And the only shower in my house is clogged, so I haven't taken a shower since Saturday :(
At least I managed to attempt to bathe :(

Incendiare said:
I hope everyone is gonna feel better.

@idari: Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere tonight either.

NF: Pretty good for once! Tomorrow is the online chat with Jonas Renkse (November's Doom is a bonus, too), and I get to go to Ikea and get some furniture and stuff for my room.

Online chat with novembers doom? what?
did I miss something?
If not, did you hear the new sample?

Status
Not open for further replies.