Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MagSec4 said:
You should go to school with one of those shirts that say 'I'm just one big fuckin ray of sunshine"
And tell anyone who approaches, asks, or stares at you and your eye "Yeah I got SARS, want some?"
: p
:lol: well, nobody said nothing, so or i managed to hide it well or my classmates don't pay attention anymore to anything due to the complete weirdness of the whole school :loco:

NF: like i have no power enough to do what i want to do and also hungry.
but the day wasn't so bad, apart for that girl in my class that i hate, she uses to call random people of the class during not-lesson moments and then just wave her hand and say "hello!" or she "prays for us" i have fun talking about immaginary extremely naughty things with other people in front of her, i'm rediscovering a bit of the fun of school :p

oh, i was just feeling shitty for a reason and then i received a phonecall and everything was great. so Waz wasn't too much off. :p

Miolo said:
:err:
i think you should kill her as soon as possible. be sure no one sees you. :rolleyes:

Miolo
yes i can't stand her, and i want dead also that bright mind, whoever "it" is who invented thursdays and sundays without cars in this town (and in other ones) :bah:
no, wait, i don't want him/her dead, i want him/her alive so i can make him/her suffer like never before before drowning him/her in his/her own blood, hoping anyway that after the slow and painful death he/she ends in the worst circle of dante's hell ever, where they make him/her suffer all the pains of the other circles and then make cars and trucks and also pedestrians run on them forever with pointy things under the wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.