Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My class starts in about 30 minutes, and Im sitting here with nothing to do. Im technically not even supposed to be on this computer, but fuck them :D.

If Swahili is the language of love then I must be a regular Don Juan ;) :p.

Nick

i'm feeling... well, out of here.
i'm sorry but i need some time away - not just from this board, in fact, but i can't leave other places so this will have to do. i'll be back when things are a little better.
moderation, quite obviously, will be unaffected.

@koekje: same in german :Spin: that's why i prefer opi ;)

@naku: HORNA sucked ROYALLY *hyi!!* :yuk: i'd rather burn (myself) in sauna than seeing them live once again :heh:

:lol: @ MagSec and Opiii ;)

NF: Tired, veryyy tired.
1) I didnt have any coffee today
2) I only had 3 koekjes and no decent ones with looots of chocolate
3) I had a morning-swim-training, which was tough
4) I woke up 4 times last night
5) I had to do maths, and I fell asleep. :zzz:

>_< I still have to do more homework. (Hand-in-homework, and we're getting a grade for it, so I really have to do it baaaaaaaaah) *headache* *sad too*

@Rahvin: :(
Okay, good luck, all the best..
Hope everything will be fine ..soon :cry:
Buy buy..

Physical chemistry is superboring, my friend :D
(or so a troll thinks :D )

rahvin@ that's sad.....take care of yourself...

Okay, finally eearly on Friday I'm leaving for some holidays with FV :)))
We'll be away for 10 days,so i passed by to say bye bye, even though with my business i haven't been here so much lately...

I'm completely exhausted and i think i'm developing some sort of "rushing here and there all the time and being busy" syndrome and consequently i have horrible headaches and a quite speedy life,so i think some holidays & relaxation will do good :)

Take good care all of you!!

/troll

Steve420 said:
NF: same as before...
spam less.

it's all good and right if you have conversation or talk about something. when you post just for the sake of posting, it's not. i don't care if you have too much time or just an irresistible urge. things like this one shouldn't exist and just makes you annoying. so, kindly, stop. no more warnings or chat: if i see something totally awry like this in the future i'll just take it out, be it post or thread or whatever. calm down, take a breath, and if you don't have anything to say then don't say nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.