Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tebus said:
@everyone feeling in the dumps: Get your spirits up folks. :) It's all in the way of thinking. If you're feeling shitty about something, just think about it in a different manner. Something good can always be found.
And don't forget that your taste in music is the greatest in the world !:kickass:

NF: ..Like I shouldn't have had that can of tuna :erk:

NF: Alright, but I'm still hungry and am thinking about having a cup of late night coffee... though I would like to get to sleep at a reasonable time :loco:

quite ok, a bit tired, but hey, I get out of here early

today, so can't complain.

But I can complain about the stupid new quick

message box, I am on IE now and it SUUUUCKS.

Why do we need there damn upgrades, can't

UM wait for the final version, is it really so damn

critical to be on the bleeding edge... It's not that

cool when it doesn't work, you know?

Ok, now I can see another problem with that
quick answer piece of crap, you can see how
stupid my post looks, well, good luck trying to
edit it, I can only see the first line when I try.

Weeee bleeding edge weeee *crash*

Reactions: The Grand Wazoo
there's something weird in the air that urges me to learn Estonian o_O :loco:

it could be because I miserably fail in learning finnish, so i need to make the chaos complete by mixing those two similar languages to eventually go nuts for damn sure :dopey:

let the madness begin right now :D

opi/falls backwards and hits head real hard....

NicktheClayman said:
Learn something cool like Japanese or something :p
I'm not so much interested in anything Asian (disgusting food, ugly cars, idiotic mangas, stupid cartoons generally; and I can't abide those chinese action movies...)

except for TCM, this is interesting
:)

The Grand Wazoo said:
@Siren: Ooooooh, Rahvin! I get the help of a siren now :cool: Cool! Lets .. go.. ? hit the street? Find some millionairs? ...right. Lets do it? :p Anyway: Yeah, deal!
I thought you were talking to me, not rahvin, stop the mushrooms. :p
As for the millionaire, you can become a flight attendant in an airline that does trips to and from Saudi Arabia. You seduce a very very rich prince or smt (won't be hard seeing as you're young, pretty and blonde), you make him marry you and eat his money. :cool: :p

@Nick: I love it when you talk greek to me. :D

@Steve: Hang in there. :(

@rahvin: we need to analyze the cherub thing too. be patient, my psychology classes start tomorrow, in a few years i'll have both the knowledge and the money to cure your case. :D

@Siren: :-o eek u_u,, I'm a feminist, can I do that? :cry: I can get reallly angry when I hear what _some_ (okay, no big discussion please) Arabs (how are you supposed to call men from the Middle East/Islam otherwise ?_?) do with their women. :mad:

@Rahvin: The offer's still there? :D
Yes! Latin and Swedish is just so sexy! :-o
:cool: :p

@Salmy: :lol: :)

@Opa: :)lol: "opa" is Dutch for grandfather ;)) :-o OMG I know the feeling! I havent tried Finnish yet though :loco: It looked too difficult :err:*lazy* :p So I _started_ Russian instead :lol:

The Grand Wazoo said:
I can get reallly angry when I hear what _some_ do with their women. :mad:
i know i've edited out more than just the stuff in parentheses, but regardless of the ethnic group they belong to, i tend to get very angry when i hear what some men do to their women. and no, it's not feminism.

more rights doesn't mean more people who live by them. also, some disgusting psychological abuse is very difficult to ascertain and therefore never punished or even made illegal. this is of course also possible to be inflicted by women on men, it simply hurts my sensitivity much less than the other way around.

Yeah.. *thinks of evolution-theory* That would make sense..

But still, at least we're allowed to be on the streets! Allowed to be SEEN! :mad:

NF: Anger coming up
*surpresses*
I _will_ have a relaxed evening
My day was bad enough :mad: bah

[edit]
Let's start a discussion about Latin and Swedish, okay?
*little smile*
Btw, isnt Latin easier for Italians? I mean.. :err:
*the way my mind goes*

@wildfyr: we hope you find it too, dear. forget the fucker who doesn't appreciate you, you have us. ;)

@RealHanos: Oww :erk: At least you know Finnish!!! :D

@Nick: tell me about it ;) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.