Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RealHazard said:
@rahvin: That wasn´t also for me. Right?
no.

i think i've shown more than enough in the past how i appreciate people keeping the board active and lively, and it was no mistery i was referring to both steve and realheysard. still there is a difference between "lively" and "epileptic". i just ask for content in posts, i'm not even debating on the quality. but don't try and make me swallow dozens of single-word, exactly-the-same-as-before messages, as this is not a place for gently stroking your one-eyed puma in front of the masses.

Das ein summ:
I am teh good guy, so is everyone else. All except Steve, our horny teenager who doesn´t have anything but pussy (?) on his mind.
Shame on him!

rahvin said:
i'm feeling... well, out of here.
i'm sorry but i need some time away - not just from this board, in fact, but i can't leave other places so this will have to do. i'll be back when things are a little better. moderation, quite obviously, will be unaffected.
:erk: enjoy your time away, rahve.

spam less.
ugh. i think we've had enough fragments of Steve420's days to last us through the next 2 or 3 millennia. :rolleyes:

@Siren: thank you for the kind words of support, my dear. :)

Reactions: Arch
NF: Quite surprised by rahvin's bluntness, but I see it as a good thing. I'm feeling good though.

@rahvin: It seems like you've really had it rough lately, so I hope everything gets better for you. Take care man.

Rahvin: They finally drove you insane huh : p

NF: ..the bass drums rattle my rib cage (( \m/ )) Sure my neighbor complains about the 'noise' but I just pretend I'm not home. I hope my speakers feel as good as I do.. 'cause I don't have money to replace 'em.

@xenophone:
Cheer up!
@idari: Relax. Get stoned or "loose some load" :p

NF: Smiling :) and being happy
No particular reason really.

nf: horribly annoyed with stupid airlines and train companies :yell:
ah well. they were invented to piss people off anyway.
I think I already hate psychology tests, btw.

NF: pfff i look as i got in a fight, i guess some highlander-immortal mosquito bite me right under my right eye (or i punched myself tonight, but this is a bit too complicated), and oh, i have to go to school, this makes my day also brighter :rolleyes: :p

Hiljainen said:
NF: pfff i look as i got in a fight, i guess some highlander-immortal mosquito bite me right under my right eye (or i punched myself tonight, but this is a bit too complicated), and oh, i have to go to school, this makes my day also brighter :rolleyes: :p
You should go to school with one of those shirts that say 'I'm just one big fuckin ray of sunshine"
And tell anyone who approaches, asks, or stares at you and your eye "Yeah I got SARS, want some?"
: p

NF: :erk:

Status
Not open for further replies.