Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@nicktheclayman: done just that, found some benefit. ;)

@final_vision: :cry: that sucks... but i'm sure you could find the time, and if you also phone up - i don't know - your grandpa and ask him to come with you... hmmm... is this a bit of an exaggeration? :D

rahvin.

If Cryptic Writtings was a crappy album... what about Risk? No words to describe that piece of shit. :rolleyes: :)

@Rahve: You know, it happens constantly if you're someone who pay the required attention to the unavoidable changes in life, you know it so well. Sometimes feeling strangely quiet, disturbed, excited like 16 guys in an oppressive classroom, even coldly impassive...

In any case, what about that dying era? That was the main question hyena and the robot were interested in. :)

|ngenius.

I am still staying home, trying to be sick, I have the flu or 'hate my job so much I don't wanna go there', not sure which one :lol:

i had fun today. this is getting more like what i expected. and i'm also less tired.

hyena

rahvin, when tiredness subsides would you please care to "delve further into this"? thanks

Nope, like wasting a smart mouth Chicago-dweller that leads me on and then smashes my hopes and dreams to pieces...bastard...sniff...
Hey, by the way, think we're gonna kicked out by Rahvin for continually doing this? :lol:

I am at work right now working the third shift :( :(, and I have to dispatch to the rest of the hospital gaurds tonight, so I have access to a computer. Woo Hoo!!! Someone better be on soon to keep me company. :( :( :( :(

Nick(working 12:30 am- 9:00 am is no fun :( :( )

@dark_jester; @nicktheclayman: i won't go through the trouble of getting you banned, after all it could be worse, you could be homophobes or something. but tonight it's the belt for you, nick, sorry. :p

@wanderingblade: you mean... more so?? ;)

rahvin.

looks like a new love has arisen in the forum, Dark_Jester and Nick, stop holding hands, you disgust me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.