Official National Hockey League Thread

Coburn is a good player and will help Tampa's middling power play, but yeah way too much given for him.

NYR going for Yandle is the biggest mistake. Let Stralman walk for a 4.5mil deal and then trade for an established d man in Yandle to replace him. What a mistake by Sather, 3 straight 1st rounders gone + Duclair

He would have saved us 1 first round pick (the one we now used on Yandle or maybe not because we might have traded for Yandle anyway). If you would put Strålman and Yandle next to each other and tell me to pick one, I would take Yandle.
I don't see how you think that he would have saved us 2 first round picks.

Duclair was in the trade too..that's 2 1st rounders. MSL was not worth 2 1sts over Callahan and Yandle is not 2 1sts better than Stralman, your GM is screwing the franchise.

Duclair was in the trade too..that's 2 1st rounders. MSL was not worth 2 1sts over Callahan and Yandle is not 2 1sts better than Stralman, your GM is screwing the franchise.

Duclair was drafted in third round...
We gave 2 1st for MSL because we got to ECF. Otherwise it was 1 first round and 1 second round pick. No, Yandle isn't 2 firsts better than Strålman but he's one first (which we gave) better than Strålman.
I'm frustrated over the fact that we got rid of Duclair but after thinking about it a little bit and after Zucc signed an extension then I'm more fine with this trade. We can't continue this way but so far we can afford this.

More or less yes. I saw potential in him but I'm satisfied with the way Hayes and Miller (if we still can call him a prospect) are going.

We also have Buchnevich which I've heard great things about but I haven't seen him play so can't comment about that.

Even though the habs had a shitty road trip out west, I'm glad they pulled out at least one win lol. Even though if it was against Arizona.

And rough for the Predators, 6 losses in a row. Sure there's a bunch of games left, but I would be starting to panic a little. They need to get their shit together.

Man, I'm not the biggest fan of Dion Phaneuf, but can he ever destroy people when he wants. This has to be one of the best hits of the season, even if it was just after the whistle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait for the playoffs, so we can lose in the first or second round and fire Boudreau. What a horrible coach.

Would absolutely love to bring Babcock back.